This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

It has come to my attention that some people actually dont like Pangoro....

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. It has come to my attention that some people actually dont like Pangoro....

User Info: GallantChaddymn

GallantChaddymn
3 years ago#1
Now,now. I know. opinions and all that jazz. I'm just curious as to why.
So Im asking all of you , do u like/hate Pangoro and why?
:P

User Info: Nightstar1994

Nightstar1994
3 years ago#2
Pangoro means Mr. Goro in Polish.

I'm going to associate him with Mortal Kombat's Goro from now on.

User Info: javel34

javel34
3 years ago#3
Because pandas are the hunger game novels of the wild.
Black 2 FC: 3569 1730 6208 http://zettai-cosplay.deviantart.com/art/Skyla-Cosplay-244148531 my wife. Doesn't count Tiger, this ones real.

GallantChaddymn
3 years ago#4
javel34 posted...
Because pandas are the hunger game novels of the wild.

It WAS a good read imho.

User Info: DweezleMoonunit

DweezleMoonunit
3 years ago#5
It seems like one of the blandest Gen 6 Pokémon revealed so far, it's just a big panda with fists and an angry face. I prefer Swirlix even cause at least it has an interesting design, it's like a poodle AND fairy floss/cotton candy/whatever it's called in the US. Like I said, it's not awful, just boring.

Also, what Javel said.
Ovipositors and characters from a children's game, oh my.
Official Frank Zappa of Every Board

User Info: mjalal100

mjalal100
3 years ago#6
DweezleMoonunit posted...
It seems like one of the blandest Gen 6 Pokémon revealed so far, it's just a big panda with fists and an angry face. I prefer Swirlix even cause at least it has an interesting design, it's like a poodle AND fairy floss/cotton candy/whatever it's called in the US. Like I said, it's not awful, just boring.

Also, what Javel said.

While I respect your opinion, I find your choice of an interesting design Pokemon disagreeable. I find Swirlix to be completely bland. It's a cloud looking thing with eyes and doggy feet.
If I had a superpower, it would be the ability to defy logic.

User Info: dearestnight

dearestnight
3 years ago#7
Doesn't matter. Batpanda isn't concerned with the opinions of others, only their safety and lack of awareness about him.

GallantChaddymn
3 years ago#8

Also, what Javel said.

Cotton Candy puppy is interesting? @.@

GallantChaddymn
3 years ago#9
mjalal100 posted...

Also, what Javel said.

While I respect your opinion, I find your choice of an interesting design Pokemon disagreeable. I find Swirlix to be completely bland. It's a cloud looking thing with eyes and doggy feet.

At first i thought it WAS a cloud based Pokemon, which i wouldve prefered tbh. :/

User Info: SirPikachu

SirPikachu
3 years ago#10
I love it, because it doesn't have this "interesting" design, and it's very simple. I think that leaves room for it to have personality, like the orginal pokémon.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. It has come to my attention that some people actually dont like Pangoro....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived