This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Your Reaction: Espeon.....

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Your Reaction: Espeon.....

User Info: Skozi

Skozi
3 years ago#1
learns topsy-turvy and becomes an even bigger troll.
DoctorScraps~ Even if there isn't a hardcore mode...It's food. Eat it. Like a boss. It's a roleplaying game. Go have breakfast.
Leader of Reaper Clan Est. 2007

User Info: iKhanic

iKhanic
3 years ago#2
You mean turnover? Espeon wouldn't be a good user of that move unless it's not using stored power. I suppose if you are running bulky screens Espeon, it would be good with it.
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US

User Info: Skozi

Skozi
3 years ago#3
iKhanic posted...
You mean turnover? Espeon wouldn't be a good user of that move unless it's not using stored power. I suppose if you are running bulky screens Espeon, it would be good with it.

It's english name was confirmed to be topsy-turvy and it reverses all stat changes on the opponent.
DoctorScraps~ Even if there isn't a hardcore mode...It's food. Eat it. Like a boss. It's a roleplaying game. Go have breakfast.
Leader of Reaper Clan Est. 2007

User Info: iKhanic

iKhanic
3 years ago#4
Skozi posted...
iKhanic posted...

It's english name was confirmed to be topsy-turvy and it reverses all stat changes on the opponent.

You sure? I thought it was all stat changes in general.

But still, Espeon has better things to do than to reverse stat changes
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US

User Info: JoJoX200

JoJoX200
3 years ago#5
I'm guessing Topsy-Turvy will be a signature move anyway. Other than maybe Girafarig, there's no other pokemon that the move makes sense on, flavor-wise.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Your Reaction: Espeon.....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived