This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I'm liking Spritzee more than Swirlix. You may now crucify me for my opinion.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I'm liking Spritzee more than Swirlix. You may now crucify me for my opinion.

User Info: SSBBSB

SSBBSB
4 years ago#1
*cowers*
All humans are creepy in their own way. - ggghhh3

User Info: LightningHawk90

LightningHawk90
4 years ago#2
Eh. Not going to crucify you for your opinion, I just don't see the appeal in it.
Hi. I'm RageKaiser. I'm here to ruin your unfunny topics.

User Info: P0k3m0nWaRR10R8

P0k3m0nWaRR10R8
4 years ago#3
So am I
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.

User Info: Swampert27

Swampert27
4 years ago#4
Ok.

User Info: mjalal100

mjalal100
4 years ago#5
I agree with you. I have high hopes for its evolution (hopefully a plague doctor).
If I had a superpower, it would be the ability to defy logic.

User Info: Strain42

Strain42
4 years ago#6
You have an opinion and you are entitled to it. I believe that every Pokemon in existence is somebodies favorite. I see no reason to insult someone based on what Pokemon they like.

I personally prefer Swirlix to Spritzee, and that's okay too.

Though I must confess, the first picture I ever saw of Spritzee was someone photoshopping Nigel Thornberry onto him with the caption "SMASHING"

....I saw that pic before I saw the actual Pokemon, so I will always associate that image with that Pokemon lol
Don't forget to check out my MegaTen themed webcomics at http://www.drunkduck.com/user/Strain42/ (Currently Updating: Persona 4TW Add-On M-F)
5069-5089-2020

User Info: LightningHawk90

LightningHawk90
4 years ago#7
mjalal100 posted...
I agree with you. I have high hopes for its evolution (hopefully a plague doctor).

I highly doubt it's actually going to turn into a plague doctor. If anything it'll be a Flamingo.
Hi. I'm RageKaiser. I'm here to ruin your unfunny topics.

User Info: smashman92

smashman92
4 years ago#8
I like Spritzee more than Swirlix too. Has people really taken a liking to Swirlix and developed a hate for Spritzee?
Charizard for SSBU

SSBBSB
4 years ago#9
Strain42 posted...
Though I must confess, the first picture I ever saw of Spritzee was someone photoshopping Nigel Thornberry onto him with the caption "SMASHING"

....I saw that pic before I saw the actual Pokemon, so I will always associate that image with that Pokemon lol

*applauds* Nigel makes everything hilarious.

SSBBSB
4 years ago#10
RageKaiser posted...
mjalal100 posted...

I highly doubt it's actually going to turn into a plague doctor. If anything it'll be a Flamingo.

imokaywiththis
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I'm liking Spritzee more than Swirlix. You may now crucify me for my opinion.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived