The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What Pokemon types would you be?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. What Pokemon types would you be?

User Info: MetaFalconPunch

MetaFalconPunch
3 years ago#61
Electric because I'm constantly using technology (video games and internet mainly)

Aaaand...Normal, I guess. I'm pretty mediocre :P

Yay, I'm Helioptile ^_^
Pretend this signature is a basilisk. You are now dead.

User Info: RDS1

RDS1
3 years ago#62
I guess Dark/Fairy.

Dark isn't for the usual reasons of being mischievous or underhanded, though; I'm actually a pretty straightforward and honorable person. So why am I not a Fighting-type? Because even though I don't want to cheat, I'd much rather succeed in an unexpected and unconventional way than with a more orthodox tactic; for example, rather than defeating a boss in a game with a show of force, I'd prefer to lure it over a trapdoor and flip the switch. There's also the "dark" aspect of Dark-type: I prefer to wear darker colors in general, stay in the shade when it's sunny out, only go outside on cloudy days, etc. Arguably, Ghost-type might be a better fit, as there does seem to be a lot of overlap (and Ghost is probably my favorite type), but there are two reasons why I think Dark fits me better. First, Ghost seems more distinctly "special"; you could make a case for an ordinary person to be a Dark-type pretty easily, but it'd be much harder to justify calling them a Ghost. And second, I'm terrified of bugs, and Ghost resists Bug while Dark is weak to it.

As for Fairy... this one is kinda weird. It's mostly because Fairy is a type that's only now being added to the game; it reminds me that for the longest time, I was confused about myself and what I was going to grow up to be. But then one day I learned the truth, and suddenly everything made sense. When I think of those Pokemon retconned into being Fairy-types, I wonder if they might have had that same moment of realization, knowing what they really are only after so long into their lives. Also, because I really, really, really, really don't like dragons.
Official Bride and Wife of Noire
(of the Fire Emblem Awakening message board)

User Info: SOLDIER_Bankai

SOLDIER_Bankai
3 years ago#63
Dragon/Fighting.

I love me some dragons, and use them in any game it's possible for me to. To me, a dragon is a symbol of power, skill, and just plain being awesome, all of which are desirable traits. Typically, a dragon is considered to prefer heat over cold, something that can be said of me as well. Often, when a dragon is given speech, they give off an air of superiority, believing theirself to be the best of the best, above anything else. I can admit that I often think similarly, causing me to act very immature, stubborn, and big-headed at times. :P

Looking at all the Fighting attacks, most are physical attacks that don't cause Status conditions or lower stats (emphasis on "most"). I believe this fits me since I prefer attacking with my own strength, head-on with my opponent, rather than from a distance or by trying to disable them. I pick the sword over the staff, try to with with large damaging attacks in card games such as Pokemon, Yugioh, and Magic, and find myself frustrated with anything else. Also, a few "sword" Pokemon are Fighting types (Gallade and the musketeers) and I rather like swords, I even own a couple.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. What Pokemon types would you be?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived