This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

All the starters look so cool. This is the first time I'll have trouble choosing

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. All the starters look so cool. This is the first time I'll have trouble choosing

User Info: LyokoNinja

LyokoNinja
4 years ago#1
I can't even rank them, that's how good they all look.

Well, since I'll be getting both X and Y, I guess I'll choose which one I won't get, at least initially.

User Info: Fear the MONKEY

Fear the MONKEY
4 years ago#2
i guess wait and see? perhaps one of the evolutions stands out more than the others (for better or for worse) which would make your decision simpler?
psn/wii u id: FearTheMonkey

User Info: Strain42

Strain42
4 years ago#3
Froakie is my favorite of the 3 right now, but I'm most interested to see how Chespin evolves.

I'll probably pick Froakie because I hardly ever use my starter, and I don't know if I'll need to use Surf before I can catch a Pokemon I really want.
Don't forget to check out my MegaTen themed webcomics at http://www.drunkduck.com/user/Strain42/ (Currently Updating: Persona 4TW Add-On M-F)
5069-5089-2020

User Info: JoJoX200

JoJoX200
4 years ago#4
I feel the same. Well, tbh, at first I was set on Fennekin, but they all kinda grew on me over time. That and I have this quirk that I can't have two of the same primary type on my ingame team(and I definitely want Talonflame). I think it's because I like my team's type chart to be as colorful as possible(somewhat strange reason, but w/e)

User Info: PPPPLAASSUMA

PPPPLAASSUMA
4 years ago#5
Not since Gen I have I been conflicted as much about the starter I choose.

Now it's all down to evos and dual types.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtxCr5ju2EE&feature=related - If you played Mystical Ninja 64, you need to click this.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. All the starters look so cool. This is the first time I'll have trouble choosing

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived