This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

We might see starter evolutions before the games release

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. We might see starter evolutions before the games release

User Info: LoveSquirtle

LoveSquirtle
3 years ago#1
As most of you know, Japan will be holding a game show starting exactly next month. In this game show, fans will be able to play Pokemon X and Y before release date. I'm guessing that the fans will evolve the starter Pokemon, as well as other Pokemon, and leak images to the community.

User Info: NewbieN00b

NewbieN00b
3 years ago#2
You sure it isn't a demo that doesn't even give you starters(like the DP demo that gave you a Lucario and a few other pokes to mess with on a random route)? Or they have a time limit where they can't level them fast enough.
Give me all teh FE D':
White FC: 4428-2451-8791

User Info: keflyn

keflyn
3 years ago#3
I'll be in Tokyo then. Maybe I'll go.
Beep-Beep-Bob-Bob-Tilly-Nilly-Wha-Wha-Icky-wicky wha-wha-Meep Meep-Larp-Lep-Sina-minga-Boom
Friends code = 1592 6108 1523

User Info: Strain42

Strain42
3 years ago#4
I think we might even if it weren't for that.

I can't think of a single Gen where we didn't know the starter evos before the game came out.
Don't forget to check out my MegaTen themed webcomics at http://www.drunkduck.com/user/Strain42/ (Currently Updating: Persona 4TW Add-On M-F)
5069-5089-2020

User Info: LoveSquirtle

LoveSquirtle
3 years ago#5
NewbieN00b posted...
You sure it isn't a demo that doesn't even give you starters(like the DP demo that gave you a Lucario and a few other pokes to mess with on a random route)? Or they have a time limit where they can't level them fast enough.

I don't know if an event has been held like this before, so I don't know to expect. If they let the fans play the game as it's intended to release in October, though, then we will hopefully see some evolutions.

User Info: Bountyan

Bountyan
3 years ago#6
Strain42 posted...

I can't think of a single Gen where we didn't know the starter evos before the game came out.

We didn't know about them at all in gen 4 unless you're counting people who got a copy early.
3DS FC: -
White 2 FC: 1765 0547 5604, Name: Kojo
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. We might see starter evolutions before the games release

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived