This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why do people ignore the fact that Swirlix is a dog?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Why do people ignore the fact that Swirlix is a dog?

User Info: CM_PLUNGE

CM_PLUNGE
4 years ago#1
Its not just cotton candy, its a freaking cotton candy poodle or wtv dog it is, people are treating it as an object pokemon like a Voltorb or Gear but it isn't.
3DS FC: 1547 5213 7769

User Info: FuneralCake

FuneralCake
4 years ago#2
How is it a dog? Because it has a tongue? Yeah, sure, makes sense.
THAT'S MISS FUNERAL CAKE TO YOU
love me like it's prom night

CM_PLUNGE
4 years ago#3
It has a tail, legs, tongue sticking out and ears if its not a dog its another kind of mammal, its not a cotton candy with a face, it resembles a poodle.

User Info: Firelion6593

Firelion6593
4 years ago#4
Because nobody really cares. All they see is a cotton candy Pokémon.
That is not dead which can eternal lie,
And with strange aeons even death may die.

User Info: DrakoVongola1

DrakoVongola1
4 years ago#5
CM_PLUNGE posted...
It has a tail, legs, tongue sticking out and ears if its not a dog its another kind of mammal, its not a cotton candy with a face.

So it's a dog because it has a tail, legs, toungue, and ears...So does Charizard, is he a dog too? >_>
Official leader of the Illuminati.

User Info: sumuthergamer

sumuthergamer
4 years ago#6
It kinda has a dog-like facial expression. Plus it sorta resembles puffy dog fur. But that doesn't excuse it for being cotton candy!
sumuthergamer = some other gamer. Get it?
Call me "gamer", not "sumu"...

CM_PLUNGE
4 years ago#7
DrakoVongola1 posted...
CM_PLUNGE posted...
It has a tail, legs, tongue sticking out and ears if its not a dog its another kind of mammal, its not a cotton candy with a face.

So it's a dog because it has a tail, legs, toungue, and ears...So does Charizard, is he a dog too? >_>

So you didn't read that I said it has a tongue sticking out like dogs usually do and it looks like a poddle?

A cotton candy pokemon wouldn't have those it would be just cotton candy, just like Vanilitle is an icecream/stalactite.

sumuthergamer posted...
It kinda has a dog-like facial expression. Plus it sorta resembles puffy dog fur. But that doesn't excuse it for being cotton candy!

Lol yeah, I just mean that its not just cotton candy, basicly to the idiots that are like "WTF cotton candy pokemon, GF is runing out of ideas!"

User Info: FuneralCake

FuneralCake
4 years ago#8
You only think it looks like a poodle because you want it to. I don't see it.
THAT'S MISS FUNERAL CAKE TO YOU
love me like it's prom night

User Info: sumuthergamer

sumuthergamer
4 years ago#9
CM_PLUNGE posted...
DrakoVongola1 posted...
CM_PLUNGE posted...

So you didn't read that I said it has a tongue sticking out like dogs usually do and it looks like a poddle?

A cotton candy pokemon wouldn't have those it would be just cotton candy, just like Vanilitle is an icecream/stalactite.

sumuthergamer posted...

Lol yeah, I just mean that its not just cotton candy, basicly to the idiots that are like "WTF cotton candy pokemon, GF is runing out of ideas!"

But it's still a cotton candy. The dogface and poodle fluff don't make it any less lame, IMO.
sumuthergamer = some other gamer. Get it?
Call me "gamer", not "sumu"...

User Info: LightningHawk90

LightningHawk90
4 years ago#10
sumuthergamer posted...

I didn't realize it needed to excuse itself to you. What makes you so special?
Hi. I'm RageKaiser. I'm here to ruin your unfunny topics.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Why do people ignore the fact that Swirlix is a dog?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived