This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why do people ignore the fact that Swirlix is a dog?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Why do people ignore the fact that Swirlix is a dog?

User Info: SirPierce

SirPierce
3 years ago#21
People don't ignore this...sadly. Most discussions about its evolution turn it into a poodle. I hope this doesn't not happen. It resembles a dog (in very minute ways), but I hope it just evolves into bigger cotton candy. Even that would be better than a poodle.
NNID - Aerontar. Steam - KingAerontar
Currently Awaiting...SSBU, SSB3DS, Pokemon X, Pokemon Y and Watch Dogs.

User Info: nblasteroin

nblasteroin
3 years ago#22
CM_PLUNGE posted...
DrakoVongola1 posted...
CM_PLUNGE posted...
It has a tail, legs, tongue sticking out and ears if its not a dog its another kind of mammal, its not a cotton candy with a face.

So it's a dog because it has a tail, legs, toungue, and ears...So does Charizard, is he a dog too? >_>

So you didn't read that I said it has a tongue sticking out like dogs usually do and it looks like a poddle?

What about Lickitung?
3DS FC : 1891 - 2262 - 3841
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 4814 - 4828 - 7842

User Info: FuneralCake

FuneralCake
3 years ago#23
I also hope it doesn't turn into a poodle. I really want to use a Swirlix on my X team, but if it evolves into a poodle or any other type of dog, I'm releasing it immediately.
THAT'S MISS FUNERAL CAKE TO YOU
love me like it's prom night

User Info: legitgamer405

legitgamer405
3 years ago#24
FuneralCake posted...
You only think it looks like a poodle because you want it to. I don't see it.
3DS FC: 1564-2580-9641

User Info: wind64a

wind64a
3 years ago#25
iKhanic posted...
CM_PLUNGE posted...
It has a tail, legs, tongue sticking out and ears if its not a dog its another kind of mammal, its not a cotton candy with a face, it resembles a poodle.

I'm sorry, but I only see 1 pair of legs and no ears. If I saw those other things I would only dislike it for being ugly, and not hate it because it's food.

How do you feel about the Madolche archetype in Yugioh!?
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. W1 FC: 4170 0917 6393
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Why do people ignore the fact that Swirlix is a dog?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived