This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

GameFAQ's Best Battlers Semi-Final: Ray Gun vs. KyrieIrving (Deadline: 8/20)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. GameFAQ's Best Battlers Semi-Final: Ray Gun vs. KyrieIrving (Deadline: 8/20)

User Info: kaonohiokala

kaonohiokala
3 years ago#61
watch bos was actually trolling us all and is actually kyrieirving or palmersensei or something
"I am champion of Bellator. I am face of Bellator now. Who want with belt? Come on with cage. I am beat you. -Alexander Shlemenko

User Info: RTC3

RTC3
3 years ago#62
what if he's primal force
Lakers. Black Mamba. Steve Ca$h. "Boom boom" Pau Gasol "Train." Ryan "Dirk 2.0" Kelly. we. already. won.

kaonohiokala
3 years ago#63
what if he has more than one well-known alt

what if he's you :o
"I am champion of Bellator. I am face of Bellator now. Who want with belt? Come on with cage. I am beat you. -Alexander Shlemenko

User Info: wufei8706

wufei8706
3 years ago#64
kaonohiokala posted...
so does anyone even play this game anymore?

i kinda moved on to fire emblem and ni no kuni already. quick showdown match every now and then tho

Don't have Internet yet (using my phone) so I'm playing a Hard run on FE:A, new Animal Crossing, random Pokemon Conquest, and random Theatrhythm.
http://i.imgur.com/z9ZcFt6.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/TjWlxSW.png

kaonohiokala
3 years ago#65
wufei = bosgoed confirmed

fairy type confirmed

kaonohiokala
3 years ago#66
anyways bosfei, i also recently started FE:A hard mode.

i played through my first playthrough blind (did use serenes for recruitment info though) & made lots of, uh, un-optimal errors like neglecting to reclass at 1st tier and making really dumb marriage combinations and having no idea what galeforce was.

DIS TIME I'M BACK WITH A VENGEANCE THO. more specifically vantage/vengeance/wrath.

User Info: Ray Gun

Ray Gun
3 years ago#67
oh man i still need to get the new animal crossing
and yeah once this tournament is over lol no way im touching it again until x/y
rg

User Info: spooky96

spooky96
3 years ago#68
This tourney is taking forever >_>
Pokemon Showdown Peak Ranking OU: 2004
And then lost 7 matches in a row >_>

kaonohiokala
3 years ago#69
69th post

lol rtc3

kaonohiokala
3 years ago#70
spooky96 posted...
This tourney is taking forever >_>

myeh, don't really matter when you're out though.

but srsly, we've got a whole nother month before kgc even comes back soooo

yeah
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. GameFAQ's Best Battlers Semi-Final: Ray Gun vs. KyrieIrving (Deadline: 8/20)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived