This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Who should be my 6th mon?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Who should be my 6th mon?

User Info: pokemon2poker

pokemon2poker
4 years ago#1
My fab 5 needs a 6th mon. My fab 5 includes:

Staraptor
Jolteon
Nidoking
Hitmontop
Heracross

Who would be the best 6th mon, from a synergy standpoint, for my competitive team?
A+E

pokemon2poker
4 years ago#2
It wouldn't let me post the op with Heracross listed before Hitmontop. It thought was trying to censor bypass the word s***. Silly gamefaqs...
A+E

User Info: -Chespear-

-Chespear-
4 years ago#3
A specially defensive pokemon that can take in fire-type moves. I recommend using swampert.
"No excessive trolling. (The Butters rule)"

User Info: Thepenguinking2

Thepenguinking2
4 years ago#4
Just put something like a period or a (To avoid censor bypass).
Mentions of Zangoose since 6/27/2013 as of this post: 31
Official Shadow Zangoose of the X board and Salamence of PGD!

pokemon2poker
4 years ago#5
-Chespear- posted...
A specially defensive pokemon that can take in fire-type moves. I recommend using swampert.

Over Gastrodon? I should've maybe mentioned that this is for a vgc team. Gastrodon could further aid my team in keeping those silly rain teams at bay.
A+E

User Info: -Chespear-

-Chespear-
4 years ago#6
pokemon2poker posted...
-Chespear- posted...

Over Gastrodon? I should've maybe mentioned that this is for a vgc team. Gastrodon could further aid my team in keeping those silly rain teams at bay.

Oh yeah, I totally forgot about gastrodon...
"No excessive trolling. (The Butters rule)"

User Info: ArabianPenguins

ArabianPenguins
4 years ago#7
pokemon2poker posted...
It wouldn't let me post the op with Heracross listed before Hitmontop. It thought was trying to censor bypass the word s***. Silly gamefaqs...

It's ridiculous. I had similar issues where I would make a list of Pokemon that I missing for competing the Pokedex and I would receive the same exact message. smh
Cal State Northridge. Matador Pride
3DS Friend Code: 0619-3434-9146

pokemon2poker
4 years ago#8
I feel like swampert would be better for triples. Together, CutiePie and Swampert, could pull off a pledge combo, and run wide guard zigzags. It could be fun, but I feel it's best to just start offing mons, before they off you, once you pull off a grass/water combo. The thought of destroying my opponents speed only to proceed to go on the defensive doesn't really make too much sense to me from a strategic standpoint. But I still like the idea of CutiePie and Swampert running wide guard zigzags and pulling off pledge combos.
A+E
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Who should be my 6th mon?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived