The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

In Diamond, how can you tell which Poke has Pokerus

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. In Diamond, how can you tell which Poke has Pokerus

User Info: gans626

gans626
3 years ago#1
Right now I'm trying to finish off Diamond in preperation of transferring everything over to Black2 so can transfer to X when comes out. Anyways I wasn't paying attention as was healing, but managed to look back on the screen to get the ending of the message that states one of your Pokemon has Pokerus. I checked my entire team and I see nothing to indicate such thing. In Soul Silver it was easy to tell, but now I can't figure it out. Maybe I'm just missing an obvious clue
Albert Wesker for President 2016

User Info: NewbieN00b

NewbieN00b
3 years ago#2
I always thought Pokerus displayed like a status condition, guess not...?
Give me all teh FE D':
White FC: 4428-2451-8791

User Info: beastlegend

beastlegend
3 years ago#3
it should look like this
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-LAINWO-qz2U/UWNfp_AUpcI/AAAAAAAAAE8/YGXrX4NOLHg/s1600/pokerus+pic.jpg

User Info: gans626

gans626
3 years ago#4
I swore I saw the message, but I'm not sure now. And if I'm reading Serebii.net right, in Diamond it's not contagious, meaning I can't infect my entire party just that one pokemon?
Albert Wesker for President 2016

User Info: Accrovideogames

Accrovideogames
3 years ago#5
gans626 posted...
I swore I saw the message, but I'm not sure now. And if I'm reading Serebii.net right, in Diamond it's not contagious, meaning I can't infect my entire party just that one pokemon?

Pokérus has always been contagious.
I'm French speaking.
23, Male, Quebec
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. In Diamond, how can you tell which Poke has Pokerus

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived