This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Where did you find your first shiny Pokemon and what was it?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Where did you find your first shiny Pokemon and what was it?

User Info: tsunamisurfer08

tsunamisurfer08
4 years ago#41
Cacnea in Emerald. Was on my way to get the Regi of that area and ran into it.
However history remembers me, it shall only remember a fraction of the truth.

User Info: Risenreturn

Risenreturn
4 years ago#42
I Guess it would be a Phanphy I caught in XD. Didn't notice it ws shiny until 2 weeks ago or so when I put it in again, and was like "Hey!"

It also has a half decent nature, so I'm gonna put it in the Battle Frontier. It'll be awesome!
Pretend That there's a signature here.

User Info: skrelpme

skrelpme
4 years ago#43
Pattern Bush in Fortune Island (LG) Spinarak lvl.9 ( now lvl 100) . I moved it all the way to Black 2 and hopefully into X. It's funny 5% of finding Spinarak and a 1/8192 shot it is shiny.

User Info: KaitoKaze

KaitoKaze
4 years ago#44
First Shiny was a Raticate in Black 2

Yeah, I've been playing since the very beginning, put a RIDICULOUS amount of time into the games, and it took me all the way until Black 2 to find a legit Shiny

In other news, I found a Shiny Luvdisc the other day
Honedge is the greatest addition to Pokemon ever
Pokemon White FC: 2194-3207-8738

User Info: KyrieIrving

KyrieIrving
4 years ago#45
I found a shiny Onix in Mt. silver on my silver version but I thought my game glitched so i turned it off :/

The first shiny i caught was a Zubat in Seafloor Cavern
http://i.minus.com/iblIlT6HgFdYeW.gif

User Info: legitgamer405

legitgamer405
4 years ago#46
*sob sob* I never got a shiny... :'( After thousands and thousands of hours...
3DS FC: 1564-2580-9641

User Info: Kitschgardener

Kitschgardener
4 years ago#47
First found: A Solrock at the back of Giant Chasm in Black with...self-destructive tendencies. Probably found when I was grinding using Audino.
First caught: A Klink in Chargestone Cave, also in Black. Likely found when I was looking for Tynamo.

User Info: solid_snake666

solid_snake666
4 years ago#48
Electrike in Emerald

User Info: Gensokyo

Gensokyo
4 years ago#49
Shiny Tentacool in Pokémon Silver. It was an awesome white with red light bulbs instead of the horrible shiny colors it changed into since Ruby/Sapphire.

User Info: JonJonFTW

JonJonFTW
4 years ago#50
My first shiny Pokemon (besides the Red Gyarados) was a Mareep in HeartGold in Route 32. Unfortunately, I had zero Pokeballs. I raged for literally forty-five minutes. But, since then I have gotten luckier. I caught a shiny Liepard which was cool, Just recently I caught a shiny Nincada when replaying through Pokemon Emerald which caused me to get a shiny Ninjask and Shedinja. And just a few minutes ago I completed the New Unova Pokedex and caught the shiny Haxorus in the Nature Preserve.
"Why did you eat Snail Po?"
Gamertag : JonJonXs | Nintendo Network : JonJonXs | PSN : JonJonXs | Steam : JonJonXs | Youtube : JonJonFtheW
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Where did you find your first shiny Pokemon and what was it?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived