This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Where did you find your first shiny Pokemon and what was it?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Where did you find your first shiny Pokemon and what was it?

User Info: wurmtoken

wurmtoken
4 years ago#61
A shiny Golbat in the victory road cave on Silver version. Was so happy I made it part of my main team and made it a Golbat. I miss him :(

User Info: kelvin_deJ

kelvin_deJ
4 years ago#62
it was in silver, I was like 8 years old if I wasn't any younger, I saw a shiny pidgey, I caught it I didn't know what to do with it, I traded it with my brother... the next encounter was in emeral with a Whismur I didn't had pokeballs on me -,-. after that I saw a shiny ponyta in pearl while I was searching for a chansey with lucky egg xD I was able to catch it. my last encounter was in black, I wanted a timburr and I encountered a shiny one, I also was able to trade a shiney golem and marill online.
On a quest for the mighty blue roses :D

User Info: Hydreigoon

Hydreigoon
4 years ago#63
In Pokemon Platinum. It just so happened, when I went to go capture it, it was a freaking shiny Giratina. Even though this was about 4 years ago, I still remember the surprise that I had that day.

The second shiny was more planned, a Masuda Method Rotom. I got in after 230~ eggs, with a Timid nature and pretty good IVs.

The last shiny was a Rattata from Castelia Sewers. This one pissed me off when I first saw it. Out of any shiny I could've encountered, it had to be a freaking Rattata? If it was anything else sides that, I wouldn't have been so mad. Traded that thing to my White cartridge for safe keeping, screw Rattata.
Games playing: Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch, Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3
LoL IGN: 0mnip0tent, previously known as Wyrm Wrath and Hydreigoon.

User Info: Catluver17

Catluver17
4 years ago#64
Shiny Kakuna in either Silver or Crystal. Wondered why it was green, caught it anyway.

And to add, my second shiny? A Weedle in Leafgreen. So basiclly, two Kakunas/Beedrills in a row. Difference is one is transferable and the other isnt, so that works.
Sigs are for people with something to say.
So i say this: ......

User Info: reannamator

reannamator
4 years ago#65
Apart from shiny Gyarados in Silver...

It was a wild Shinx while I was chaining them.
I'm not a GRRL gamer; I'm just another kid who had a Nintendo and never grew out of it.

User Info: TDawg017

TDawg017
4 years ago#66
A shiny Rattata in Gold, near the MooMoo Farm. Didn't know whether to be excited or disappointed, but I caught it anyway.
3DS FC: 4811-7498-2134
GT: T Dawg017

User Info: CakeOfLies

CakeOfLies
4 years ago#67
Joltik in Chargestone Cave.
Its nature sucks and it has Unnerve. :c
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Pokemon White 2 FC: 3139-7420-3142 - THIEF

User Info: LegendofDarkrai

LegendofDarkrai
4 years ago#68
A blue Foongus in White outside chagestone cave...route 6 I think...and yeah I thought it was a pokeball so I interacted with it and it was a foongus instead. To bad I hate its evolution...
You're looking at gamefaqs last air-bender

User Info: smashman92

smashman92
4 years ago#69
After the shiny Golbat in Ruby

2. My little sister ran into a shiny Oddish in Ruby while hatching Pokemon for me
3. I hatched a shiny Shellder in Heart Gold for my little sister
4. I ran into a shiny Psyduck in Heart Gold while EV training
5. I ran into a shiny Hoothoot in Heart Gold on Route 29 after beating the Pokemon League
6. I ran into a shiny Bidoof in Diamond on Route 201 after beating the Pokemon League
7. My other little sister ran into a shiny Garbador in White right before Opelucid City
8. My little brother finally ran into his first shiny which was a Bravery in White

Pokemon games have been good to us lol
Charizard for SSBU

User Info: Moocow123450

Moocow123450
4 years ago#70
I found a Shiny Onix during a Nuzlocke run (which failed). I didn't have enough pokeballs to catch it, and I knocked it out D:
During a more successful (ongoing) Nuzlocke, I found another, non-shiny onix and failed for the exact same reason >.<
Diamond Nuzlocke: Mystery (Haunter), Shelly (Shellos), Chirpy (Starvia), Mega Woman (Graveler), Sparky (Luxio), Sir Swoop (Crobat)
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Where did you find your first shiny Pokemon and what was it?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived