This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is there a pokemon that you hate...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Is there a pokemon that you hate...

User Info: LegendofDarkrai

LegendofDarkrai
4 years ago#31
Sudowoodo. Love the pokemon but in-game...! When I was younger I thought it was a grass type, obviously, so I kept using ember over and over again...darn it, you're a tree! You should be grass type!
You're looking at gamefaqs last air-bender

User Info: fallenangel2100

fallenangel2100
4 years ago#32
Spiritomb- everytime i fought someone with one it would survive with 1 hp WITHOUT a focus band

Wobbufett -enough said, needs evolution where he gets a boba fett helmet

Keldeo-its a pokemon my little pony im not a fan of bronies and the show and the fact the the VA for edward elric played it in the movie was just even more mortifying

The legendary elves-just waste of legendarys and only 1 can actually learn attack moves

Vanillish-seriously

That new ghost sword-a ghost sword? No actual haunter to hold it CMON
Psn-Godkuma

User Info: Cucumberflant

Cucumberflant
4 years ago#33
Chansey. Catching one to fill up my pokedex back in Red... ugh. Then I noticed you could catch one in Cerulean Cave. Then I found one after a very long time searching.

Then I realized I had no pokeballs.

:l
"Some say that on quiet nights, when no one is posting, you can still hear the faint sound of him complaining."-Arne83 on Fritz

User Info: zrh5033

zrh5033
4 years ago#34
Bronzor. I hated Zubat due to hypnosis but at least it was a good target practice. Bronzor... Ughhh in my pearl game I swear a glitch made EVERY cave fight a bronzor. It had like a 99.9% spawn rate. Thank god for infernapes fire attacks!!!
The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas! <(^_^<)(>^_^)>
Official Yarne of the FE: Awakening Board! Bunny monster!!!

User Info: evil_deathscyth

evil_deathscyth
4 years ago#35
I'm surprised no one has said feebas that pokemon is so hard to find in gen III and IV because there are only 4 blocks where it will appear and changes every day

User Info: MaxCHEATER64

MaxCHEATER64
4 years ago#36
Enferolunos posted...
Interestingly enough, Ludicolo
Because of Miror B.
i5-3570K | HD 7850 | Z77-D3H | 700W | Intel 550 180GB | Seagate Barracuda 1T

User Info: InhaledCorn

InhaledCorn
4 years ago#37
I think I have to give this to Mesprit for being one of those gosh-darn roaming legends when the other two weren't.

Otherwise, I can't really think of any Pokemon I hate with those criteria.
3DS FC: 2578-3118-6645 PSN: PowahBoxers
I need to play Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door again...

User Info: InhaledCorn

InhaledCorn
4 years ago#38
zrh5033 posted...
Bronzor. I hated Zubat due to hypnosis but at least it was a good target practice. Bronzor... Ughhh in my pearl game I swear a glitch made EVERY cave fight a bronzor. It had like a 99.9% spawn rate. Thank god for infernapes fire attacks!!!

ASLFJALSD F

How could I forget about this a**-hole?!

And, to make it worse I picked Turtwig. I had an Earthquake waiting to hit the Heatproof ones ONLY EVERY SINGLE ONE WAS FREAKING LEVITATE IF THEY BELONGED TO A TRAINER!

I MEAN, WTF?!

AND FREAKING MT. CORONET!

ALL MY RAGE FOREVER!
3DS FC: 2578-3118-6645 PSN: PowahBoxers
I need to play Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door again...

User Info: kito-efil

kito-efil
4 years ago#39
Landorus, thundurus, and tornadus i hate them. They look stupip IMO and i keep seeing teams with one or 2 of them on it and then 3 more legendaries and im just thinking realy? Pretty sure gf made a couple hundred other pokemon and put them in the game for a reason but youre just gonna be obsessed with legendaries.

And idk if thats just brats doing that or what cuz when i beat teams like that ae like that i hear a rage quitting 10 year old on the other end of the mic.....

I applaud anyone who makes a team without legendaries (or just 1 or 2) and is made for ALL tiers.
Stop teaching kids if you're happy and you know it! ...It hurts timmy the T-rex's feelings when he cant clap like the other kids...

User Info: Holy_Oblivion

Holy_Oblivion
4 years ago#40
Ludicolo

Miror B...
Visit my youtube page for game and anime vlogs, and plenty of other stuff:
http://www.youtube.com/user/BaoZakeruga?show_guided_help=1
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Is there a pokemon that you hate...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived