This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Would you put up a legit good Pokemon on Wonder trade

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Would you put up a legit good Pokemon on Wonder trade

User Info: Aysander

Aysander
3 years ago#21
Here's the difference, though.

Wonderballs are AWESOME, filled with chocolatey, creamy goodness and some random disney character candy!

Wonder Trades? If I get a Mothim for my Chespin's baby? I'm gonna find the person responsible on WiFi with the PSS and kick their butts till their fingers bleed :/

User Info: wind64a

wind64a
3 years ago#22
I'll probably put massive numbers of starter babies up for trade.
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. W1 FC: 4170 0917 6393

User Info: Jaricko

Jaricko
3 years ago#23
Aysander posted...

Wonderballs are AWESOME, filled with chocolatey, creamy goodness and some random disney character candy!

Wonder Trades? If I get a Mothim for my Chespin's baby? I'm gonna find the person responsible on WiFi with the PSS and kick their butts till their fingers bleed :/

Could be worse. Could be a wormadam. Or a burmy. Mothim is the only thing remotely decent to come out of that line and its still kinda garbage.
Rotom Fan With an Air Balloon
YO DOG i heard you like yo Rotom's High. So i gave it a balloon so it can be fly while he high while he way up in the sky! Dog!

User Info: iKhanic

iKhanic
3 years ago#24
Jaricko posted...
Aysander posted...

Could be worse. Could be a wormadam. Or a burmy. Mothim is the only thing remotely decent to come out of that line and its still kinda garbage.

Wormadam-Trash is the only thing in that line that is garbage
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US

User Info: Aysander

Aysander
3 years ago#25
iKhanic posted...
Jaricko posted...
Aysander posted...

Wormadam-Trash is the only thing in that line that is garbage

xD Chain-quote.

But anywho, good point. Guess I should be glad I didn't get Psyduck number 1,599,678,952.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Would you put up a legit good Pokemon on Wonder trade

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived