This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Team Building!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Team Building!

User Info: jneal57

jneal57
4 years ago#1
somebody make up some good teams.

.gen 1 team
.gen 2 team
.gen 3 team
.gen 4 team
.gen 5 team
.12 type team
. quadruped team (no bipedal pokes)
.gen 1-2
.gen 2-3
.gen 3-4
.gen 4-5
.gen 1&5

and any more you can think of
:3 kitty kitty

User Info: Scott1187

Scott1187
4 years ago#2
I like that you mentioned 12 type teams, as thats what I usually go for. My competitive (in-game) team on my Black 2 was Lanturn (Water/Electric), Krookodile (Ground/Dark), Volcarona (Fire/Bug), Toxicroak (Poison, Fighting), Dragonite (Dragon/Flying) and Cinccino (Normal, the exception to my dual type rule) for a total of 11 different types. I just really wanted to use King's Rock, Skill Link Cinccino XD
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 1679-1616-3854

User Info: Hughs_Rage

Hughs_Rage
4 years ago#3
Qwilfish-Purrloin-Samurott-Flygon-Unfezant-Bouffalant

Hugh's prosauce team
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdtqd6EJTY1qlpahho1_500.jpg My husbando <3

User Info: kito-efil

kito-efil
4 years ago#4
Quadruped puppys team
absol
Vaporean(merdog IMO)
Arcanine
jolteon
leafeon
sylveon
Stop teaching kids if you're happy and you know it! ...It hurts timmy the T-rex's feelings when he cant clap like the other kids...

jneal57
4 years ago#5
Scott1187 posted...
I like that you mentioned 12 type teams, as thats what I usually go for. My competitive (in-game) team on my Black 2 was Lanturn (Water/Electric), Krookodile (Ground/Dark), Volcarona (Fire/Bug), Toxicroak (Poison, Fighting), Dragonite (Dragon/Flying) and Cinccino (Normal, the exception to my dual type rule) for a total of 11 different types. I just really wanted to use King's Rock, Skill Link Cinccino XD

i am like the only one in my area that has thought of doing a 12 type team.
i like your team (even though it's only 11 i will let that slide)

jneal57
4 years ago#6
kito-efil posted...
Quadruped puppys team
absol
Vaporean(merdog IMO)
Arcanine
jolteon
leafeon
sylveon

doggies!

User Info: Chadwicked444

Chadwicked444
4 years ago#7
Scott1187 posted...

jirachi could serve the same purpose as cinccino
GT:NEStrider

jneal57
4 years ago#8
Chadwicked444 posted...
Scott1187 posted...

jirachi could serve the same purpose as cinccino

true but maybe he doesn't want a legendary on the team
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Team Building!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived