This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which two starters will you choose?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Which two starters will you choose?

User Info: LegendofDarkrai

LegendofDarkrai
4 years ago#1
Considering that the rumor is true and you'll get a Kanto starter, what two starters will you choose? And why? I'll be going with froakie because I just love that thing and think that it might be a ninja! Second, I'll choose Charmander because that's always been one of my favourite starters. Will not use Charizard online though...but I will use Froakie and Charmander babies on wonder trade :)
You're looking at gamefaqs last air-bender

User Info: MetaFalconPunch

MetaFalconPunch
4 years ago#2
Ugh, I hate the Kanto starters...

After so many years of them, I'm just sick of them all. They're so BORING!
Pretend this signature is a basilisk. You are now dead.

User Info: TheFairyTrainer

TheFairyTrainer
4 years ago#3
LegendofDarkrai posted...
Considering that the rumor is true and you'll get a Kanto starter, what two starters will you choose? And why? I'll be going with froakie because I just love that thing and think that it might be a ninja! Second, I'll choose Charmander because that's always been one of my favourite starters. Will not use Charizard online though...but I will use Froakie and Charmander babies on wonder trade :)

idk, I'll probably just pick one at random because I finally got all the starters though heartgold resetting months ago.(that's what happens when you're not around for gen 3)
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/997753-mario-sports-mix/66578118
Don't follow the link.

User Info: RPCShadowclaw

RPCShadowclaw
4 years ago#4
Well, there's also a rumor that your friendlier rival will give you a fully evolved version of their starter after the main game. This is clearly going to be the one who's type is weak to your starter, so that'll mean a final-Froakie to go with my chosen Chespin.

To complete this elemental trio, I'll be picking Charmander, which is a double dose of circular coolness & closure for me because Charmander was my starter of choice back in Gen I.

User Info: LotrMorgoth

LotrMorgoth
4 years ago#5
always squirtle

squirtle + ice beam always leads my team
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. -Bilbo
gamertag: smeaGollum4

User Info: Naesaki

Naesaki
4 years ago#6
Fennekin + Squirtle <3
As Dawn breaks, a new journey begins

User Info: Misdreavus573

Misdreavus573
4 years ago#7
Fennekin and Bulbasaur

User Info: NewbieN00b

NewbieN00b
4 years ago#8
Undecided

Either Fennekin and Bulbasaur or Froakie and Charmander
Give me all teh FE D':
White FC: 4428-2451-8791

User Info: lanelazerbeam

lanelazerbeam
4 years ago#9
Chespin and Squirtle
Official Genesect of the Pokemon X/Y Boards!
"When you were drawing the Dragonite, I was thinking "The f*** is he drawing?"-Thepenguinking2

User Info: Azardea

Azardea
4 years ago#10
Fennekin, but since I already have the Kanto starters, I'm not sure...
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Which two starters will you choose?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived