This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

They should bring back shadow pokemon...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. They should bring back shadow pokemon...

User Info: raazychx

raazychx
4 years ago#1
That's actually a really intriguing concept. I've never had the chance to play XD, but it sounds like it was a fun game.

User Info: GBeastMegamanBX

GBeastMegamanBX
4 years ago#2
GF has nothing to do with Colosseum/XD so I doubt it would be in a mainstream game. But yeah, the shadow pokemon concept was good :D
"I noticed your beautiful hair right away" - Minato to Kushina

User Info: Kapuxa

Kapuxa
4 years ago#3
This comeback would be great in a Wii U title. But nintendo seems to be doing nothing for Wii U's sake, so well get nothing, and if we do get something, it will be a "pikachu goes to the happy land 3398548957".

User Info: GundamX99

GundamX99
4 years ago#4
What was so cool about it? It was basically pokemon that don't listen to you half the time and all have one move slot filled up with a generic attack (Shadow rush).
3DS FC: 0602-6560-6380

User Info: raazychx

raazychx
4 years ago#5
Well, there's something appealing about it, because it adds an interesting story element layered into the gameplay. Plus, there might be a little bit more challenge in dealing with them, considering Shadow attacks are supereffective against all non-shadow pokes.

User Info: GBeastMegamanBX

GBeastMegamanBX
4 years ago#6
GundamX99 posted...
What was so cool about it? It was basically pokemon that don't listen to you half the time and all have one move slot filled up with a generic attack (Shadow rush).

Its more abt the concept of pokemon having their hearts closed than their moveset/gameplay.
"I noticed your beautiful hair right away" - Minato to Kushina
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. They should bring back shadow pokemon...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived