This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I hope they fix the GTS this gen...what do you want to see added/changed?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I hope they fix the GTS this gen...what do you want to see added/changed?

User Info: javel34

javel34
4 years ago#11
FuneralCake posted...
AsdfYunsungfdsA posted...
javel34 posted...
RageKaiser posted...
They already gave us the ability to search for a pokemon not in your pokedex. I think that's enough.

What? When?

I must have missed out on this too. When did they add that? O_o

http://www.pokemonxy.com/en-us/whats_new/pss/

Previously, you could trade via the GTS only for Pokémon you'd already registered in your Pokédex by seeing or catching them. For the first time in the main Pokémon series, Pokémon X and Pokémon Y allow you to receive a Pokémon not yet registered in your Pokédex via GTS trade!

Oh I thought I missed something in black/white lol. Great news though ^_^
Black 2 FC: 3569 1730 6208 http://zettai-cosplay.deviantart.com/art/Skyla-Cosplay-244148531 my wife. Doesn't count Tiger, this ones real.

User Info: Socran

Socran
4 years ago#12
http://www.pokemonxy.com/en-us/whats_new/pss/

Go to the GTS section and check the captions underneath the pictures (namely the second one).
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."

User Info: mada7

mada7
4 years ago#13
Impossible requests gone
Able to view all pokemon available that meet the search criteria not just 7
Able to search for pokemon not in your pokedex (this is the age of the internet theres no more pokemon that are a surprise)
Able to request a pokemon with a certain item included (trade my seadra w/dragon scale for another seadra w/dragon scale)
Able to request a specific ability from among the available abilities

That would make the GTS so much more useful
Wall-Mart the place you go when you just got to meat a true moron -Lord of Phendrana
Pokemon Black FC = 3396 8733 5419

User Info: Gsus_94

Gsus_94
4 years ago#14
RageKaiser posted...
They already gave us the ability to search for a pokemon not in your pokedex. I think that's enough.

That's nice, until everyone and their mother starts asking for a level 9 zekrom. I just don't think that should be allowed. Actually, i don't think you should be able to ask for a level range, it would get rid of that problem.
3DS FC: 0473 7779 6792
ACNL: Melo from Besaid

User Info: CakeOfLies

CakeOfLies
4 years ago#15
Gsus_94 posted...
RageKaiser posted...

That's nice, until everyone and their mother starts asking for a level 9 zekrom. I just don't think that should be allowed. Actually, i don't think you should be able to ask for a level range, it would get rid of that problem.

Or maybe simply being unable to ask for an impossible level range.
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Pokemon White 2 FC: 3139-7420-3142 - THIEF

User Info: Lexifox

Lexifox
4 years ago#16
Remove impossible trades (Lv 9 Mewtwo/Reshiram/Zekrom/whatever).
Allow us to exclude certain trades (say, blocking any trade that requests Shaymin, Darkrai, etc.)
Allow us to "refresh" trades. I dislike that I have to change criteria because searching for a Pokemon of a specific level range, sex, region, etc. turned up a bunch of offers I have no interest in.
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod

User Info: KHEARTPOKEMON

KHEARTPOKEMON
4 years ago#17
FuneralCake posted...
I also would like to see impossible requests gone. I don't think anyone would disagree on that.

But probably the biggest improvement would be to select from more than 7 people at a time. That's just terrible design.

It would also be nice to search for specific natures, abilities, and other attributes, but I doubt that will happen.
B1 FC: 2366 2748 2343, B2 FC: 2022 9873 8215, W1 FC: 3612 1364 7388 http://tinyurl.com/aw8slee
Official Shiny Shuckle of Everywhere!
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I hope they fix the GTS this gen...what do you want to see added/changed?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived