This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

'Canon' protagonist for B/W?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. 'Canon' protagonist for B/W?

User Info: Kitschgardener

Kitschgardener
4 years ago#31
Cedlow posted...
Gen.3 Brendan(Norman said he had a son in black and white 2)

"You went all out and earned that victory... You're a wonderful Trainer! I want my kid to learn from you."

"I lost to my own child... I rethought everything about myself, so now there is no way I can lose! I'll do everything in my power to win! You'd better give it your best shot, too!"

Yeah, I'm not seeing "son" anywhere, unless you're playing a version in a language that uses the same word for "child" and "son".
(message deleted)

User Info: -Chespear-

-Chespear-
4 years ago#33
TheFairyTrainer posted...
I'd like to think Hilda for Black and White because honestly because I ship that with N. Although they'll probably just go with male because it's default and say he's searching for N because he admires his strength or something silly like that
In black and white 2, honestly I don't have much of a bias or preference, but from that trailer it seems like Nate was the main character(He had Emboar, and Goku had Samurott, while Rosa had Serperior :P)

Hi Weston :D.
"No excessive trolling. (The Butters rule)"
R.I.P iKhanic 6/16/2012-7/23/2013

User Info: Dark_Link92

Dark_Link92
4 years ago#34
People using shipping as a reason to call Hilda the canon protagonist is just painful...
Pokemon Black- FC: 0003 3185 8262
Monster Hunter Tri, ID:71YAXZ -EU Server!
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. 'Canon' protagonist for B/W?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived