This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

New Legendary Trios

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. New Legendary Trios

User Info: solaurus12

solaurus12
3 years ago#1
Like the games in the previous gen, there were trios of legendaries that could be caught after beating the Elite 4 or getting to a certain part of the story (such as the Weather Trio, the Wisdom Trio, Arceus Babies Trio). What "Trio" do you guys hope will be introduced. I for one am hoping for a type of dragon or bug trio since we don't have many of those. (only 1 dragon trio which is the Arceus Babies trio).
PSN-Solaurus Steam-Solaurus
Making everyone on the WiiU board look stupid since 1888.

User Info: Doctor_Spanky

Doctor_Spanky
3 years ago#2
A lot of people speculate that X and Y legendaries are inspired by Norse mythology:
http://www.zeldainformer.com/news/pokemon-x-and-y-based-on-norse-mythology-third-legendary-will-be-a-serpent

So maybe we get the three Norns (witches seeing into the future, like the Weird Sisters) as a legendary trio. Maybe Fairy or Psychic type?

User Info: Firemaster5

Firemaster5
3 years ago#3
Fairy trio w/ mythical beast from Greek, Celtic, and/or Norse mythology. A minotaur sounds nice. I was thinking nymphs could work. Maybe they could use a dolphin since Dauphin was used as a french, royal symbol on their coat of arms. Non-legendary idea: Clownfish evolutionary lines since they can change genders. It'd be a throwback to Azurill. Make the first stage 87.5% male w/ the evolution being 50% male/female. I'm not sure what the chance is that they change genders upon evolution but, there'd definitely be a good chance.
Hiro-He didn't kill a horse he merely used a stencil and some white spray paint on his black coat...where he got the white paint I'll leave to your imagination.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. New Legendary Trios

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived