This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What is the best pokemon type?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. What is the best pokemon type?

User Info: Swampert27

Swampert27
4 years ago#21
Jaricko posted...
I want to make a taco shell out of emboar. Baco's i call them.

Nooooooooo You're sooooooooo mean ):

User Info: Jaricko

Jaricko
4 years ago#22
Swampert27 posted...
Jaricko posted...

It is so deliciously mean though. You take the bacon and you weave it into a taco shell, you need a sort of rack to keep the shell folded and you bake it a bit. Then you use it as a delicious taco shell. Out of all the pig pokemon though emboar i imagine being such a big boar of a pokemon would have the most wild yet flavorful meat. I would not want to eat a spoink either, that thing is just adorable.
Rotom Fan With an Air Balloon
YO DOG i heard you like yo Rotom's High. So i gave it a balloon so it can be fly while he high while he way up in the sky! Dog!

User Info: Swampert27

Swampert27
4 years ago#23
Jaricko posted...
Swampert27 posted...
Jaricko posted...

It is so deliciously mean though. You take the bacon and you weave it into a taco shell, you need a sort of rack to keep the shell folded and you bake it a bit. Then you use it as a delicious taco shell. Out of all the pig pokemon though emboar i imagine being such a big boar of a pokemon would have the most wild yet flavorful meat. I would not want to eat a spoink either, that thing is just adorable.

:'(
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. What is the best pokemon type?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived