This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why do people expect and/or are upset at the lack of badass looking fairy types?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Why do people expect and/or are upset at the lack of badass looking fairy types?

User Info: squirrel_boy

squirrel_boy
4 years ago#1
80/80

But why? would you expect a grass pokemon that doesn't resemble a plant? or a water pokemon that can't swim?

User Info: CrumpyCat

CrumpyCat
4 years ago#2
Because

User Info: nickwarrior5

nickwarrior5
4 years ago#3
Its because doing something new instead of being predictable.
3DS FC: 1048-8814-6431
Pm me if you want to add me.

User Info: batwing321

batwing321
4 years ago#4
Keldeo doesn't exactly swim, does it? It shoots water out of its hooves and rides over the water. Same with Surskit.
3DS FC: 4468-0979-5223

User Info: SlimeStack

SlimeStack
4 years ago#5
Clearly you know nothing of fairies if you think there aren't any badass ones to base a Pokémon on.
Blah.

User Info: Moohaha2

Moohaha2
4 years ago#6
Fairies in true mythology are a pretty big departure from the Disney versions, so many are hoping for at least a couple pokemon that are true to the source material.
Geno, Ridley, Paper Mario, Masked Man, Shulk, Waluigi for Smash Bros U!

squirrel_boy
4 years ago#7
So what do you people want for "badass" fairies? gimme some links here or something

User Info: P0k3m0nWaRR10R8

P0k3m0nWaRR10R8
4 years ago#8
SlimeStack posted...
Clearly you know nothing of fairies if you think there aren't any badass ones to base a Pokémon on.
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.

User Info: RemixV4

RemixV4
4 years ago#9
squirrel_boy posted...
80/80

But why? would you expect a grass pokemon that doesn't resemble a plant? or a water pokemon that can't swim?

Deerling doesn't look like a plant. I doubt wash Rotom or Palkia could swim well.

Its not too much to expect a non cutesy fairy type, like a dark elf or a fallen angel kind of thing.
The heart is shaken more by a single action than a thousand words.

squirrel_boy
4 years ago#10
Do elves even count as fairies? i could see an evil sorta elf thing being dark/fairy. Whats the definition of a fairy anyways?
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Why do people expect and/or are upset at the lack of badass looking fairy types?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived