This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Honedge predictions

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Honedge predictions

User Info: Hanon623

Hanon623
3 years ago#11
Feints kinda nice not that it needs more priority with shadow sneak though, so far pretty lack-luster steel ghost is a great type and no guard is a nice ability but i don't see this guy making the cut for uu.

User Info: Firemaster5

Firemaster5
3 years ago#12
I updated my list. I felt like I should get to the point.
Hanon623 posted...
Feints kinda nice not that it needs more priority with shadow sneak though, so far pretty lack-luster steel ghost is a great type and no guard is a nice ability but i don't see this guy making the cut for uu.

I see what you did there. That perception is very sharp.
Yeah get used to it. If you've got a problem with Mickey Mouse you're in the wrong series.~Drizzy_Drizake

User Info: fedartz

fedartz
3 years ago#13
There's nothing I can say about it. You guys are doing pretty good job. All that moves shouldn't much of a problem. I wonder what abilities that It could benefit from that slash/sword moves.
The True Honedge Blacksmith of Pokemon XY Board

Firemaster5
3 years ago#14
Imprison
Absorb (w/ the cloak) to match its description
Mega Drain
Giga Drain
Block
Heal Block
Hex
Hidden Power
Grudge
Destiny Bond
Fury Cutter/Attack
Frustration
Return
Focus Energy
Mirror Coat
Constrict
Bind
Baton Pass
fedartz posted...
There's nothing I can say about it. You guys are doing pretty good job. All that moves shouldn't much of a problem. I wonder what abilities that It could benefit from that slash/sword moves.

You can come up w/ names for possible new moves.
Yeah get used to it. If you've got a problem with Mickey Mouse you're in the wrong series.~Drizzy_Drizake

User Info: SpiderLantern

SpiderLantern
3 years ago#15
Firemaster5 posted...
fedartz posted...

I tried.
"Everyone step back. Me and this Jigglypuff are going to tangle and I don't want anyone getting hurt."

User Info: fedartz

fedartz
3 years ago#16
Firemaster5 posted...
fedartz posted...

I think Honegde needs its ghost signature moves, something that inflict curse. Maybe random status moves like Tri-attack for example.
The True Honedge Blacksmith of Pokemon XY Board

Firemaster5
3 years ago#17
fedartz posted...
Firemaster5 posted...
fedartz posted...

I think Honegde needs its ghost signature moves, something that inflict curse. Maybe random status moves like Tri-attack for example.

Speaking of which, I put that in another list.
"Sorry to be frank but if you were interested in JRPGs and bought a 360 only then you flat out chose the wrong system."-Thamauturge

User Info: shrooboid313

shrooboid313
3 years ago#18
Fury Attack would make sense as well.
http://www.youtube.com/user/Shrooboid313?feature=mhee
Please check out my YouTube channel. I do game walkthroughs.

User Info: KillerMechanoid

KillerMechanoid
3 years ago#19
Hanon623 posted...

I'd agree with you if Honedge was a Standalone. If it evolves, then I think it could get better...

Standalone non-legendaries suffer the fate of being UU or lower, the only exceptions are skarm/rotom-wash
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Honedge predictions

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived