This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Challenge mode question(black 2)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Challenge mode question(black 2)

User Info: pikachupwnage

pikachupwnage
4 years ago#1
Possible to send my key to white 2 then start over and use the challenge mode key for black 2?
Now with PREPOSTEROUS AMOUNTS OF TESTOSTERONE! PREPOSTERONE

User Info: CakeOfLies

CakeOfLies
4 years ago#2
I think so.
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Pokemon White 2 FC: 3139-7420-3142 - THIEF

User Info: pikachupwnage

pikachupwnage
4 years ago#3
Bump.
Now with PREPOSTEROUS AMOUNTS OF TESTOSTERONE! PREPOSTERONE

User Info: DutchKraken

DutchKraken
4 years ago#4
Mmmm, I actually got kinda annoyed here with this issue, since it's kinda dangerous.

So far I'm on the fence on this one, when I first started, I found out deleting your save game would also delete all your keys, so I could restart and get everything again.

I don't know how you can restart a Challenge Mode Game on Black 2 though, but White 2 it's easy, just get the key on a Black 2 savefile, start up White 2 (on a seperate (3)DS, send the Keys to White 2 save-file, start playing on White 2 save.

Be a bit cautious though, since deleting your save data WILL remove your keys collected, I learned this the hard way.
X360: QuakeNLD - Steam: kraken.nld
Currently playing: Borderlands 2 (PC) - Waiting: Watchdogs (PS4), Pokemon X/Y (3DS)

User Info: Infernus93

Infernus93
4 years ago#5
I've actually heard that the keys can only be transferred by the game they were obtained in, or possibly the one they are native to. I have not witnessed it for myself (yet).

If someone knows for sure, it'd be nice to get a definitive answer. Otherwise I think I'll bump B2 up on my list (I think I'm halfway through) and finally find out.
Bow down to a true Pokemon-Amiiie!
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Challenge mode question(black 2)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived