This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

ITT - Your favorite episode from the anime? One you distinctly remember most?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. ITT - Your favorite episode from the anime? One you distinctly remember most?

User Info: p00platys

p00platys
3 years ago#41
I haven't watched the anime in 6 years, so the only one I can recall well enough is the first episode where they get chased by the flock of Spearow. Good times.

User Info: Magmasta

Magmasta
3 years ago#42
I tend to recall the episode where Ash battles Blaine outside the volcano, it's what got me into liking Magmar as my favourite Pokemon.

I also really thought that battle between Drake in the final orange islands episode was an intense battle at the time so I remember it greatly.

Nowadays, if I watch the anime and they over use the smoke scene, I think back to that episode, because back then the smoke scene actually seemed cool.

So yea the one with Drake is probably the one I remember the most.
Bowser is a Tarasque and Magmar is a legend

User Info: pancakeboy

pancakeboy
3 years ago#43
Ashachu.
Favorite Pokemon games: Blue, Yellow, Stadiums 1/2, Gold, Emerald, LeafGreen, Mystery Dungeon Red/Blue, Platinum, HeartGold, Black 2

User Info: SPDShadowRanger

SPDShadowRanger
3 years ago#44
A Chansey Operation

User Info: DantheSage

DantheSage
3 years ago#45
Battle Aboard the St. Anne. I remember it the most because it was the first episode I ever watched.
Pokemon Black FC: 4040 1641 0942
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. ITT - Your favorite episode from the anime? One you distinctly remember most?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived