This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

My thoughts on "Mega-Evolution" pokemon

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. My thoughts on "Mega-Evolution" pokemon

User Info: WiCcAnOfEaRtH

WiCcAnOfEaRtH
4 years ago#1
While is very much excites me to see Ampharos with fur and an Absol with an evolution of ANY kind, I do not believe they are real. The Blaziken is what is deterring me. I do not think there would be a Mega-Evolution for one starter, or the starters in general. If, however, it is real, Nintendo would have to give all starters a 'Mega-Evolution' to even it all out (given as how the starters are supposed to be the force of balance in the game). I do hope they could be real because Absol needs an evolution, as does Mawille. I'm just not convinced... If Blaziken wasn't included I may have totally believed it.
3DS FC: 2277-7185-6110

User Info: koopabros64

koopabros64
4 years ago#2
WiCcAnOfEaRtH posted...
While is very much excites me to see Ampharos with fur and an Absol with an evolution of ANY kind, I do not believe they are real. The Blaziken is what is deterring me. I do not think there would be a Mega-Evolution for one starter, or the starters in general. If, however, it is real, Nintendo would have to give all starters a 'Mega-Evolution' to even it all out (given as how the starters are supposed to be the force of balance in the game). I do hope they could be real because Absol needs an evolution, as does Mawille. I'm just not convinced... If Blaziken wasn't included I may have totally believed it.

I feel like all the starters would get a mega evolution. They just didn't show other ones to let us know that not only starters would be getting a mega evolution.
The Platypus, the reason games like spore exist.

User Info: Dr_Clash

Dr_Clash
4 years ago#3
I think someone making a fake would know that adding a starter would raise a red flag, leading me ironically to believe that this is real.
Official Dictator for Life of the Super Smash Bros. Brawl Boards

WiCcAnOfEaRtH
4 years ago#4
Oh! And I hope to all that is sweet and holy if the names are "MegaBlaziken" "MegaMawille" or with the prefix Mega-, I will flip a lid!

User Info: awkwardjoke

awkwardjoke
4 years ago#5
I wonder what Feraligatr's name would be changed to if he got a Mega form

MgFrlgtr, maybe?
~Board213~
http://i.imgur.com/Lu02jDO.gif

WiCcAnOfEaRtH
4 years ago#6
Dr_Clash posted...
I think someone making a fake would know that adding a starter would raise a red flag, leading me ironically to believe that this is real.

I also have that thought. It's kinda difficult to get a good hold on Real or Fake for me.

User Info: koopabros64

koopabros64
4 years ago#7
awkwardjoke posted...

MgFrlgtr, maybe?

I don't think there will be name changes. It's not like pokemon have changed their names with a new form before.
The Platypus, the reason games like spore exist.

WiCcAnOfEaRtH
4 years ago#8
koopabros64 posted...
awkwardjoke posted...

MgFrlgtr, maybe?

I don't think there will be name changes. It's not like pokemon have changed their names with a new form before.

Thats a good point. Feraligatr takes up the entire name log. I hope the names are the same :| I couldn't STAND to have the name MegaVenisaur XD (i know it wouldn't fit, but Venisaur is my favorite)

User Info: awkwardjoke

awkwardjoke
4 years ago#9
koopabros64 posted...
awkwardjoke posted...

MgFrlgtr, maybe?

That's true, but it would be pretty hilarious if they did.
~Board213~
http://i.imgur.com/Lu02jDO.gif

User Info: biohazard151

biohazard151
4 years ago#10
I feel like i have seen that lucario art before. Really curious....
"What is great in man is that he is a bridge and not an end"
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. My thoughts on "Mega-Evolution" pokemon

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived