This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Giving away a 3rd gen starter at the gen 6 launch can't look good for RS remakes

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Giving away a 3rd gen starter at the gen 6 launch can't look good for RS remakes

User Info: JoJoX200

JoJoX200
3 years ago#11
We are getting Torchic because it received a mega form and they want to promote that new feature. Reading anything more into it will just lead to dissappointment. And I'd rather they stop making remakes. A Hoenn game with new story and areas, I'd like, but straight up remakes are not as exciting as new games.

User Info: Donniedonz

Donniedonz
3 years ago#12
LightningAce11 posted...
Yo, Theresy.

Thank god SOMEONE had the sense to notice TC.
I saw MegaAbsol... And I nearly cried. (In the best possible way.)

User Info: Firemaster5

Firemaster5
3 years ago#13
JoJoX200 posted...
We are getting Torchic because it received a mega form and they want to promote that new feature. Reading anything more into it will just lead to dissappointment. And I'd rather they stop making remakes. A Hoenn game with new story and areas, I'd like, but straight up remakes are not as exciting as new games.

Exactly why I put Hoenn games. It can be a continuation w/ new protagonists and possibly new areas like they did w/ B2/W2 instead of a rehash of R/S/E.
"Sorry to be frank but if you were interested in JRPGs and bought a 360 only then you flat out chose the wrong system."-Thamauturge

User Info: AlI_About_The_U

AlI_About_The_U
3 years ago#14
Thank god SOMEONE had the sense to notice TC.

I noticed TherianHeresy. He's cool.
http://i.imgur.com/Fd6pTd6.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Giving away a 3rd gen starter at the gen 6 launch can't look good for RS remakes

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived