This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How about another ability like levitate?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. How about another ability like levitate?

User Info: Darth_Kamcio

Darth_Kamcio
4 years ago#1
Levitate gives you basically the greatest benefit of being a flying type pokemon without giving you its weakness.

How about more abilities like that? And more variation of them? For example, an ability that enables you to get stab on a certain type without actually being that type?
I love dragons!
White FC: 2194 3983 9072

User Info: fuzi11

fuzi11
4 years ago#2
basically something like herbivore, lightning rod or that water one that slipped my mind?

User Info: javel34

javel34
4 years ago#3
A water only type that makes flying, maybe fire (but why weaken something you're SE against?) obsolete.
Black 2 FC: 3569 1730 6208 http://zettai-cosplay.deviantart.com/art/Skyla-Cosplay-244148531 my wife. Doesn't count Tiger, this ones real.

User Info: RemixV4

RemixV4
4 years ago#4
There should be a Scrappy for Electric to Ground attacks.
The heart is shaken more by a single action than a thousand words.

User Info: feeltheninjutsu

feeltheninjutsu
4 years ago#5
How about a fairy resistant one for Sableye and Spiritomb?

/derp
"Not everything is a lesson. Sometimes you just fail." - Dwight Schrute
"I don't get high, life keeps me at a decent height." -Lupe Fiasco

User Info: _H4TR3D_

_H4TR3D_
4 years ago#6
Darth_Kamcio posted...
Levitate gives you basically the greatest benefit of being a flying type pokemon without giving you its weakness.

How about more abilities like that? And more variation of them? For example, an ability that enables you to get stab on a certain type without actually being that type?

Yes, indeed. Good idea. For example, I know you pokefans use Emboar and one of it's move it's Wild Charge. And the point of Emboar having Wild Charge is to stand up against Water-type pokemon. So, this would be a good addition to Emboar and other pokemon. So please don't hate on this idea, it's original and a good one too. :)
3DS FC: 2895-7113-1296 White 2 FC: 1164-0706-1253
Just a PM me if you added me.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. How about another ability like levitate?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived