This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Team Flare

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Team Flare

User Info: SalsaSavant

SalsaSavant
3 years ago#11
Celebity posted...
P0k3m0nWaRR10R8 posted...
Not much, to be honest. The main villainous team has never been a concern of mine, and I'm sure they'll take a step back plot-wise after Black and White, so I'm not really too hyped for them either way. They'll probably end up as just another Team Rocket.

Why would they take a step back?

Possibly because they look like Team Rocket. Team Rocket didn't exactly have a deep plot attatched.

Plasma was the most complex, but I don't know if they'll be willing to get any more complex then that. They don't want to make it too complicated.
On 12/02/12 I said I wouldn't change this until something impossible happened. Now, Earthbound just got re-released in the US.

User Info: Tyranidomega

Tyranidomega
3 years ago#12
I really hope their money scheme is just a cover up, or a means to a bigger end. Megaevolutions and the whole Life and...Destruction(might as well be Death) theme for the mascot duo make for an interesting plot.

I remember somewhere(could've been a like id) saying that the goal of the evil team is to create the ultimate/perfect Pokemon.
Official hot fudge sundae of the IDF
Official Hydreigon of the Pokemon B/W 2 Boards.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Team Flare

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived