This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you think we know all of the characters now?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Do you think we know all of the characters now?

User Info: 91UKGamer

91UKGamer
4 years ago#1
Outside of the obvious characters such as:

*The remaining Gym Leaders
*The Elite Four and the Champion
*Team Flare's leader

I think we pretty much know them all. We just don't know all of their roles yet.

BQ: What do you think the roles will be for some of the characters will be that we don't know about?
My Answer: I think Tierno will introduce you to, or enter with you, the dance/music contest in Lumiose City.
3DS Friend Code - 0962-9363-1392
White 2 Friend Code - 3354-5820-6262

User Info: BottledPoe

BottledPoe
4 years ago#2
I don't think they've shown us all characters other than the aforementioned yet. There are always more sidelined characters with a name and a face. Like Bill, Fennel, Alder's grandson to name a couple.
3DS FC: 3050-7585-1835- Jenna from Tea Leaf Town
I am a Time Traveler. I do not dupe.

User Info: 91UKGamer

91UKGamer
4 years ago#3
BottledPoe posted...
I don't think they've shown us all characters other than the aforementioned yet. There are always more sidelined characters with a name and a face. Like Bill, Fennel, Alder's grandson to name a couple.

Good point about the sidelined characters. BTW, if you wanted to know, Alder's grandson is called Benja.
3DS Friend Code - 0962-9363-1392
White 2 Friend Code - 3354-5820-6262

User Info: zurcn

zurcn
4 years ago#4
tower bosses, etc
Don't worry about it. I laugh automatically whenever I hold sharp objects. - Machi - Nagasarete Airantou
http://youtu.be/iTJtTiQYlNU

User Info: BottledPoe

BottledPoe
4 years ago#5
91UKGamer posted...
BottledPoe posted...

Good point about the sidelined characters. BTW, if you wanted to know, Alder's grandson is called Benja.

Ahh yes. I forgot his name at the time. Thanks.
3DS FC: 3050-7585-1835- Jenna from Tea Leaf Town
I am a Time Traveler. I do not dupe.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Do you think we know all of the characters now?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived