This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Gen 1 re remakes?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Gen 1 re remakes?

User Info: a_fartn_Spartan

a_fartn_Spartan
3 years ago#31
All I'm hearing is "I'd buy that!" and "No! I'm still waiting for my Gen 3 remake!" I say, "Porque no los dos?"

Just think about it: Ruby Red and Emerald Green...or Saphire Blue.
Battletoads, Killer Instinct, GoldenEye, Perfect Dark, Jet Force Gemini, DK Country, Diddy Racing, Banjo, Conker.
Rare, you will be missed.

User Info: sniper_zero

sniper_zero
3 years ago#32
No. We already have FR/LG and you can explore Kanto in HG/SS. I don't care if it's in 3D and I don't care if we get to play as Red again and I definitely don't care if I can use Charizard as a starter again. They should just put Kanto back in the shelf.

User Info: LinkIII_IsBack

LinkIII_IsBack
3 years ago#33
I would laugh my ass off if so, if only because of the incessant whining about wanting Gen 3 remakes that would follow.
3DS FC: 1160-9739-5944

User Info: Offworlder1

Offworlder1
3 years ago#34
I love gen 1 and 2 but there is no reason at all to re remake gen 1 or 2 at this point, they need to do a gen 3 remake and then perhaps give the remakes a rest for one generation. If you want to play gen 1 play "Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow" or the gen 1 remakes "Pokemon FireRed/LeafGreen".

The whole point of a remake for gen 1 and later gen 2 was because gen 3 was an attempt to reboot the series and no connection with gen 1 or 2, those gaps and problems have been addressed and now the only one that could use a remake is gen 3 if they decide to make those games.
"Always two there are, a master and an apprentice"

User Info: Kajagogo

Kajagogo
3 years ago#35
I rather have a sequel to R/B than a remake. Add a city somewhere in between Rt. 13 -Rt. 15.

Add a town on Rt. 25 and make it the starting town. Maybe change a few gym leaders. (Have Blaine and Janine gone) Have a new Elite 4. and maybe have Koga be champion. He's earned it, let me tell ya.

User Info: Mephsuit

Mephsuit
3 years ago#36
The only way there should be a re-remake of Gen 1 is if it's a full 3D game on the Wii U
"Mephsuit, as he so often is, is right." - Token sane 261 member Saber_Tiger a.k.a. SST

User Info: Thepenguinking2

Thepenguinking2
3 years ago#37
LightningAce11 posted...
RageKaiser posted...
*sigh*

I really really hope not. I'm sick of Kanto -_-;
"Fritz, leave this board and spend time with your only friends- Oreos."
Official Shadow Zangoose of the X board and Salamence of PGD!

User Info: legitgamer405

legitgamer405
3 years ago#38
Hierarchy225 posted...
RageKaiser posted...
*sigh*

I really really hope not. I'm sick of Kanto -_-;
3DS FC: 1564-2580-9641

User Info: Bullet_Punch

Bullet_Punch
3 years ago#39
TherianReturns posted...
SirPierce posted...
How pissed would people be if we got FrLg remakes before RS remakes? Lol.

I wouldn't. After all, we've never played an official Kanto game with the physical special split.

This is an interesting point. I would definitely like it if that Hitmonchan from the Fighting Dojo was actually freaking usable for a change. My favorite part of the Physical/Special split was the fact that my favorite Pokemon finally wasn't getting shafted.
VGM of the Day: Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards - Ripple Star Map Theme
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9vX-HvwKJ0
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Gen 1 re remakes?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived