This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Some "Facts" about Starters from PGS

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Some "Facts" about Starters from PGS

User Info: RTC3

RTC3
3 years ago#11
hi TC just wanted to say i freakin loved your FF6A character faq a couple years back when i played the game. thanks for that bruh
Lakers. Black Mamba. Steve Ca$h. "Boom boom" Pau Gasol "Train." Ryan "Dirk 2.0" Kelly. we. already. won.

User Info: RemixV4

RemixV4
3 years ago#12
Were natures considered for speed speculation?
The heart is shaken more by a single action than a thousand words.

User Info: MeepleLardicle

MeepleLardicle
3 years ago#13
That would be one of those variables that makes it hard to be certain.

Worth noting though that if stat differences are significant, natures wouldn't affect much. To give a quick example:

Charmander has 65 base speed. Bulbasaur has 45 base speed.

At level 50, Charmander's Minimum w/ a hindering Nature is 63. Bulbasaur's minimum with a beneficial nature is 55, so Charmander still is faster.

It's true IVs and EVs could tip things, but I honestly don't think they put too much work into those factors, or traits. Given it's a demo, chances are they used some basic default value for simplicity of programming. Stats could be doctored, granted, to insure the given scenario in the match (it is a match, not a video; they're actually playing the game, though it's possibly choreographed to insure they use specific moves at certain moments.), but I think people are looking a tad too into this.
www.rpgdl.com
The site Meeple argues at for too much of his life!
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Some "Facts" about Starters from PGS

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived