This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon designs which typing doesn,t made sense

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Pokemon designs which typing doesn,t made sense

User Info: Dark_Link92

Dark_Link92
3 years ago#41
Darth_Kamcio posted...
Golurk line.

I was like: Flamethrower should take it out. What, it wasn't super effective? Let's try Close Combat.
WHAT?! IMMUNE?!

It's a Golem. They're generally made of clay rather than steel. As for ghost... Um... It's really old, and the place it guards is haunted, I guess?
Pokemon Black- FC: 0003 3185 8262
Monster Hunter Tri, ID:71YAXZ -EU Server!

User Info: Kajagogo

Kajagogo
3 years ago#42
A fire attack would take care of Flabebe's flower thus rendering it kind of useless, so it should have been part grass type.

User Info: Hornezz

Hornezz
3 years ago#43
Azurill is normal type and not water. Always confuses me.
In dentibus anticis frustrum magnum spiniciae habes.

User Info: Chaos_Missile

Chaos_Missile
3 years ago#44
Melkac posted...
Magnemight posted...
Eelektrik

Every time I use mine against somebody, they try to use Grass attacks and end up going "wha, I thought that was part Water-type"

Your opponents are dumb...MY opponents always use earthquake.

Lucario and Mawile, yeah...
And Gyarados. Water/Flying? He IS a sea dragon, he can't even fly!!

*insert a broken record explanation explaining that Gyarados is based on a windsock and is a sea-serpent as opposed to being a Dragon*

MDS2005 posted...
Kinda. somewhat. sorta. surprised that nobody seems to have mentioned the bird-like Pokemon being part Normal.

Not just pure Flying. <.<

Primarily because pure-Flying would imply they never LAND, which is why Tornadus is always floating.
Action speaks louder than words. But words, when used right, overwhelm any action - Me, 2006
Let's put a smile on that face - The Joker, 2008

User Info: Biased_Gamer

Biased_Gamer
3 years ago#45
Lexifox posted...
Kamaitachi are often associated with cold winds.

A cold-fleeting weasel? Huh...
Not changing the top sig until a new Gotcha Force video game is announced. (7/11/2013)
Official Susanoomon of nowhere accepted.

User Info: Sab_Liath

Sab_Liath
3 years ago#46
LibranFire posted...
Both of Jynx's typings confuse me... Where does ice or psychic come from? Besides, it's just a female Mr. Popo...

Jynx is based off a creature from Japanese folklore. the creature is said to live on the slopes of mountains, and resemble a blond haired, dark skinned woman in a faded red kimono. It is said to have the power to summon blizzards,
Sab_Liath defeats Topic! Gains 89 EXP! Learns Magma Drill!

User Info: beebarb

beebarb
3 years ago#47
zantx posted...
For me it's Jirachi. Psychic I understand, but I had no idea it was part steel. Now that fairy exists, it makes much more sense if it gets retyped to Psychic/Fairy instead of the current Psychic/Steel.

That would mean it's unique move, "Doom Desire" would need to be retyped as well.
I gave up and did the 3DS transfer anyway...
3DS XL FC: 2492-4470-1418 / White 2 FC: 0047-4149-5185 / White FC: 0348-0626-6780

User Info: DLOArceus

DLOArceus
3 years ago#48
Lucario is brave and corageous, so it has a heart of steel.

This "b-b-but it's black so it's part dark" has to end.
What do i have to do to set the language to English? because my game is in Japanese - joetendo69
3DS: 4983-5126-3707

User Info: KOTRsss

KOTRsss
3 years ago#49
Rhyhorn not being steel
Gamefaqs has taught us that academic fields like literature don't exist because of teenagers that say "well that's just your opinion and I disagree."

User Info: Faust_8

Faust_8
3 years ago#50
KOTRsss posted...
Rhyhorn not being steel

Gray rocks exist.
I'm not against religion. I'm against all bad ideas, held for bad reasons, prompting bad behavior.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Pokemon designs which typing doesn,t made sense

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived