This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Dragon-Type Eeveelution?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Dragon-Type Eeveelution?

User Info: Crazy-Eevee

Crazy-Eevee
4 years ago#1
Your opinion and feels towards it possibility & implementation?
Hi!
I LIKE COMPANY! *Giggle*

User Info: Sab_Liath

Sab_Liath
4 years ago#2
I'd love to see it made real.

Possible names: Drakeon, Wyvereon,

Evelution method: Bring your Eevee to the hidden caverns in the mountains, level it up while it is holding a Dragon Claw,
Sab_Liath defeats Topic! Gains 89 EXP! Learns Magma Drill!

User Info: keflyn

keflyn
4 years ago#3
Highly unlikely. Reasons?

Merchandise with the eeveelutions (Including Slyveon) is everywhere in Japan, the Pokemon store is full of it. Bags, books, pencils, hats, clothes, I doubt they would add another one to then have to re-design all the stuff.
Beep-Beep-Bob-Bob-Tilly-Nilly-Wha-Wha-Icky-wicky wha-wha-Meep Meep-Larp-Lep-Sina-minga-Boom
Friends code = 1592 6108 1523

User Info: CalciferJenkins

CalciferJenkins
4 years ago#4
I saw someone suggest the name Draconeon, I like that.
Thank you, gentlemen! Someday, I will repay you. Unless, of course, I can't find you or if I forget.

User Info: trashyjc

trashyjc
4 years ago#5
I'm still waiting for this to happen. One can hope..

User Info: Solar_Crimson

Solar_Crimson
4 years ago#6
I'm still hoping that there is a Dragon Eeveelution, for these reasons:

1. So far, new Eeveelutions have come in pairs: Espeon and Umbreon, and Glaceon and Leafeon. It'd be disappointing to see 6th Gen not continue the trend.
2. One of the paired Eeveelutions has a type advantage over its "partner": Umbreon beats Espeon, and Glaceon beats Leafeon. A Dragon-type Eeveelution would be a logical choice here, considering Fairy's advantage over Dragon, and would hype up the new Fairy-type as well. Alternatively, they could also introduce a Poison-type Eevee or a Steel-type Eevee (since those two are said to be strong against Fairy).

Though I agree that if there WAS a second Eeveelution, they'd be advertising it right alongside Sylveon. Unlike in Gen.4 where both of the Eeveelutions were unknown until the game came out.
http://backloggery.com/SolarCrimson - My Backloggery
The official Okuninushi of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.

User Info: Prodozul

Prodozul
4 years ago#7
CalciferJenkins posted...
I saw someone suggest the name Draconeon, I like that.

megusta.jpg

User Info: Callista08

Callista08
4 years ago#8
The issue with the "they would have revealed by now" argument is that Sylveon is special. She represented a new type not found in the previous games. Granted by now they should have revealed it, but still that could have been a factor and could be hiding.

However as of late they've really went away from the norm. I bet Sylveon is the only one.
Pokemon Black FC: 3653-9864-6035
Pokemon White FC: 4641-8614-2897 (5th Gen Edits only)

User Info: Fardrassil

Fardrassil
4 years ago#9
As much as I'd like to see one, it seems unlikely given all the Sylveon hype not leaving much room.

User Info: Mcis1979

Mcis1979
4 years ago#10
But think about if a new eeveelution existed and was an old type it would still be outshined by the new type or worse it would overshadow the implications of a new type.

I think since glaceon and leafeon didnt recieve any hype when d/p came out it wont make a difference. They could still be hiding one.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Dragon-Type Eeveelution?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived