This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

When the last time you saw a Pokemon transform into human...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. When the last time you saw a Pokemon transform into human...

User Info: gladwyn101

gladwyn101
4 years ago#11
Might want to finish your fragment.

And that has never happened, unless you count Latias from that movie or Ditto.
4e is not D&D, but WoW making a Disguise check.
Pokemon Black Friend Code: 0605-2800-9952; Trainer Name: Solace; First Pokemon (roleplaying): Snivy (Monty)

User Info: ashcrv

ashcrv
4 years ago#12
Ew. Why would a pokemon downgrade itself like that?
MY HAIR IS ON FIRE!

User Info: Canadian Dude

Canadian Dude
4 years ago#13
If I read this correctly, TC's question is supposed to be, "When was the last time you, personally, saw a Pokemon transform into a human girl - not just in form, but at a genetic level?"

For the me the answer is 1972, it was a blustery day in Copenhagen and I was sitting on a park bench, smoking a cigar, when a Magmortar rushed out of the trees and transformed into a leggy beauty. Wondering if she was human only in appearance or had in fact become human at a genetic level, I quickly pulled out a futuristic scanner and confirmed. She asked for directions to the train station and I helped her out, then headed downtown to meet a friend for lunch.
May a moody baby doom a yam.

User Info: xXFlam1ng_N1nJa

xXFlam1ng_N1nJa
4 years ago#14
I don't get it.
No one cares what you're currently playing or what games you look forward to. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9k9x0ld0cI

User Info: Quick-Man

Quick-Man
4 years ago#15
Canadian Dude posted...
If I read this correctly, TC's question is supposed to be, "When was the last time you, personally, saw a Pokemon transform into a human girl - not just in form, but at a genetic level?"

For the me the answer is 1972, it was a blustery day in Copenhagen and I was sitting on a park bench, smoking a cigar, when a Magmortar rushed out of the trees and transformed into a leggy beauty. Wondering if she was human only in appearance or had in fact become human at a genetic level, I quickly pulled out a futuristic scanner and confirmed. She asked for directions to the train station and I helped her out, then headed downtown to meet a friend for lunch.

You shoulda put it in her.

Well, unless you're a girl of course.
I am admittedly the biggest, most pretentious douchebag on the Gamefaqs boards.
I'm also faster than Sonic.

User Info: MagikarpRules

MagikarpRules
4 years ago#16
Canadian Dude posted...

You are my hero.

User Info: Jakerific44

Jakerific44
4 years ago#17
CakeOfLies posted...
Teh_Tiltyu posted...
Darkeep12 posted...
JackSolomon posted...
... What?
"The circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." -Mewtwo

User Info: Jaricko

Jaricko
4 years ago#18
JackSolomon posted...
... What?
I like Lances!

User Info: javel34

javel34
4 years ago#19
Quick-Man posted...
Canadian Dude posted...

You shoulda put it in her.

Well, unless you're a girl of course.

Especially if you're a girl.
Black 2 FC: 3569 1730 6208 http://zettai-cosplay.deviantart.com/art/Skyla-Cosplay-244148531 my wife. Doesn't count Tiger, this ones real.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. When the last time you saw a Pokemon transform into human...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived