This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

OMG! Are Alexa and Clemont, Ash's new companions for the Kalos region?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. OMG! Are Alexa and Clemont, Ash's new companions for the Kalos region?

User Info: amc9988

amc9988
3 years ago#11
Rayquaza_is_Z posted...

I wouldn't mind either way.
But the problem is, they are designed as looking older than the previous FeMC's and for some unbeknownst reason..GF just can't have that (Hilda) travelling around with a 10 year old. I mean she's "fully developed" and that triggers the student-teacher fetishes for some people I feel.

Haha yeah... now that u said it I forgot that Hilda/rosa/serena is older than Ash... But stll I wish they can make some kind of appearance in the anime.
Beware of the trolls, always bring Troll Spray with you.
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c395/Caitgee/Web/258Troll_spray-1-1.jpg

User Info: NessEggman

NessEggman
3 years ago#12
They could have just made a younger version of Hilda or a younger Serena perhaps?

And yeah, I often say "googling" even though I use Bing, but I'm trying to get used to saying 'bing' because it bothers me when people say "photoshop" for any image editing or "autotune" for any audio editing... so I think "google" for any web searching is pretty bad, too. I mean, I've been performing web searches long before google, and kinda thought using google as a verb was annoying when it first started, but I fell into that habit.

Plus I like to promote healthy competition. Google doesn't need to completely dominate the search engine... market.

IDK, lol.

I really do use bing though. I like it.

Though I don't think I'd ever say I'm yahooing something.

But then again, when would I ever use yahoo for a web search?!
"Earth is a silly place. Half the world has no clean water. And the other half has so much, they poo in it."
3DS FC: 2750 1911 5515
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. OMG! Are Alexa and Clemont, Ash's new companions for the Kalos region?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived