This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Mega Pokemon: Theory

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Mega Pokemon: Theory

User Info: TheDunsparceKid

TheDunsparceKid
3 years ago#1
Recently, mega pokémon have been announced, something else that has been announced, is an event- Japan only of course. The event is from September 15 to September 22. The event is for Black,White, B2, W2, and gives you a: Lucario, Oshawott, Zoroark, Chimchar, Sableye, and Treecko. A Lucario mega evolution has already been announced, my theory is Gamefreak wants them to choose one, transfer it to X and Y to Mega evolve. I think all of those event pokémon or their final evolutions will have Mega evoulutions. Thoughts?

User Info: NihiloExistant

NihiloExistant
3 years ago#2
Not all that surprising. I mean, it's not like Qwilfish or Luvdisc is among those being distributed.
--
A void, the proud and sinister dream of being nothing, of being always something other than I am.

User Info: beebarb

beebarb
3 years ago#3
Did you even watch youtube videos of Pokemon Smash?! That event has nothing to do with Mega Evolutions. It's a special tie-in event that they occasionally do as a result of the show in Japan.

The Pokemon distributed happen to include the ones they have people in costume as behind the presenters of the Pokemon Smash show.
I gave up and did the 3DS transfer anyway...
3DS XL FC: 2492-4470-1418 / White 2 FC: 0047-4149-5185 / White FC: 0348-0626-6780

User Info: Socran

Socran
3 years ago#4
TheDunsparceKid posted...
The event is for Black,White, B2, W2, and gives you a: Lucario, Oshawott, Zoroark, Chimchar, Sableye, and Treecko.

No. It was said that the event will probably give one of those, by people who were making educated guesses.
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Mega Pokemon: Theory

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived