This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Mega AGGRON

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Mega AGGRON

User Info: sl00wpoke

sl00wpoke
3 years ago#1
POWER

Steel/DRAGON

equally high attack and special attack

RRRRRAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

User Info: Mudkip43

Mudkip43
3 years ago#2
Does everything reptilian have to be a dragon? So far I've seen Mega Aerodactly Rock/Dragon, Mega Yanmega Bug/Dragon, Mega Rhyperior Rock/Dragon, Mega Dunsparce Normal/Dragon, Mega Feraligatr Water/Dragon -_-
3DS FC: 4940 5904 2568

User Info: paipr

paipr
3 years ago#3
Mudkip43 posted...
Does everything reptilian have to be a dragon? So far I've seen Mega Aerodactly Rock/Dragon, Mega Yanmega Bug/Dragon, Mega Rhyperior Rock/Dragon, Mega Dunsparce Normal/Dragon, Mega Feraligatr Water/Dragon -_-

mega yanmega is reptilian? no i think the desire for mega yanmega to be bug/dragon is based on the fact its a dragon fly.
dandelion + flabebe + fairy wind = saddest moment in pokemon.
3ds fc. jd, 0602-6823-9646 or 0146.9112.0071

User Info: Aysander

Aysander
3 years ago#4
Only two I agree with are Aggron and Charizard, but I still don't believe it'll happen xD Ampharos is just a lucky stroke.
http://s4.zetaboards.com/Pokemon_Dark_Red/index/

User Info: sl00wpoke

sl00wpoke
3 years ago#5
Mudkip43 posted...

dragon is power

aggron is power

steel/dragon is much more exciting than steel/rock

User Info: Lexifox

Lexifox
3 years ago#6
Mudkip43 posted...

Also anything serpentine, like Serperior and Gyarados.
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod

User Info: mehmetski

mehmetski
3 years ago#7
different question: why do every fictional mega evolutions need to get a different type?
only 1 of the known 6 does that.
i would love mega aggron to lose some of its steel plates and get enormous speed!
combined with either "no guard" or "mold breaker" it could be a beast
Xerneas, the gay-pride Pokemon
3DS FC: 4511-0558-9256

Mudkip43
3 years ago#8
paipr posted...
Mudkip43 posted...

mega yanmega is reptilian? no i think the desire for mega yanmega to be bug/dragon is based on the fact its a dragon fly.

Still I miss the days when dragon was a rare type.. now it's handed out like we are on an Oprah show or something.

Lexifox posted...
Mudkip43 posted...

This too.

User Info: mehmetski

mehmetski
3 years ago#9
Lexifox posted...
Mudkip43 posted...

you are aware that snakes are reptiles too? xD
Xerneas, the gay-pride Pokemon
3DS FC: 4511-0558-9256

Mudkip43
3 years ago#10
mehmetski posted...
Lexifox posted...
Mudkip43 posted...

you are aware that snakes are reptiles too? xD

Of course that's why I mentioned Dunsparce.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Mega AGGRON

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived