This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Obvious thing I've realized, has to do with the GTS and transferring old Pokemon

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Obvious thing I've realized, has to do with the GTS and transferring old Pokemon

User Info: JoJoX200

JoJoX200
4 years ago#21
Firemaster5 posted...
JoJoX200 posted...
I hope it'll be an app where you can put in the pokemon from the currently loaded gen 5 game, then put in the X/Y cart or boot up your X/Y(if downloaded) and access the app ingame. And preferably let us transfer whole boxes at once. That way, only one system would be needed and it'd be nice and quick.

I have to say tough that I found the slingshot minigame to be very fun. Didn't take long either once you got the hang of it.

I don't see why not. B2/W2 were compatible w/ the AR searcher app and they're NDS games.

That's where I got the general idea from. I really hope they take up on that. They made 3DS app and DS game communicate once, it would be strange if they couldn't do it a second time.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Obvious thing I've realized, has to do with the GTS and transferring old Pokemon

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived