This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

my bad ideas

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. my bad ideas

User Info: Tryin2GetDaPipe

Tryin2GetDaPipe
3 years ago#1
-remove ivs
-if not then make it controllable like vitamins that can raise or lower ivs at any time
-remove low/high damage rolls (basically the same attack against the same pokemon will always do the same damage)
-more items/moves like Eviolite/Scald for defense as they're in a disadvantage
-make weather abilities last 5 turns, 8 with the appropriate item
-buff cloud nine to remove weather, instead of disabling it
-make a separate game mode that doesn't have critical hits, shouldn't be the standard metagame for vgc doubles but it would be a nice alternative for competitive peeps
-allow a different ladder on random-wifi that allows every pokemon in it, wouldn't be the main ladder but it's a nice alternitive for people to use their arceus/mewtwo and stuff

hopefully these ideas aren't too bad
You Trying to Get The Pipe? ~ Earl Joseph Smith III
http://theknickswall.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/JRSmith-copy-copy.png

User Info: Octaivian_Rex

Octaivian_Rex
3 years ago#2
remove low/high damage rolls (basically the same attack against the same pokemon will always do the same damage)

I kinda like that damage isn't always the same and so that you can EV train Pokemon to have a high chance to survive something but its not always guaranteed to save on EV points. Most of the time it dosen't make a difference though.

make a separate game mode that doesn't have critical hits, shouldn't be the standard metagame for vgc doubles but it would be a nice alternative for competitive peeps

Rather, I feel a better way to handle this would be to remove the base critical hit rate so moves like night slash, cross chop still have a unique niche but you won't have any random crits from a thunderbolt ruin a match.

hopefully these ideas aren't too bad

I thought the rest of your ideas were pretty good, get ready for the flames though.
http://picasion.com/resize70/8cd5a09ffb091458e8b25ab5cf41c108.gif
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. my bad ideas

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived