This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What is the thing you feel most guilty about in a Nuzlocke?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. What is the thing you feel most guilty about in a Nuzlocke?

User Info: pyrotempestwing

pyrotempestwing
3 years ago#1
Mine would have to be intending to let a Pokémon be ghosted if needed, then it got critikilled. Man, I felt so bad. (It's also the only thing in my Nuzlocke that made me feel bad at all.)
FC's: B1: Lexi 2365-9525-1918; B2: Misaki 4213-1809-7119 3DS FC: Thomas 5069-4431-9392
Yeah, I'm a crossplayer. Deal with it.

User Info: thebananabandit

thebananabandit
3 years ago#2
If it was a pokemon I was fond of, I would get to the center and say "oh look, *Name of pokemon* survived"
Yo Dawg, we heard you liked immunity to ground type moves so we put an Air Balloon on Rotom-F so you can float while you levitate while you fly

User Info: GX1997

GX1997
3 years ago#3
After almost sweeping Norman's gym,he sends out his Slaking.Even though I knew it had Counter,I thought 'It wouldn't do that on it's first turn'.Goodbye,Ryker the Machoke. :(
Emerald Nuzlocke:Solrenge,Kaida,Aqua,Arrow,Loyal,Nariko
Official Random Keyblade Master of the KH3 board since June 11,2013 12:06 am est

User Info: Thepenguinking2

Thepenguinking2
3 years ago#4
I thought my sawk could 6-0 sweep grimsley. I should've sent out my serperior for his krookidile T_T R.I.P Bert the sawk, the best fighting type I ever had.
Official Qwilfish hating and Art loving Shadow Zangoose of the X board!
ZANGOOSE for Smash 4! Also waiting on Zangoose's megalution, ZANSHRED!
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. What is the thing you feel most guilty about in a Nuzlocke?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived