This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What shall you be enjoying X/Y with?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. What shall you be enjoying X/Y with?

User Info: moneyman82

moneyman82
4 years ago#31
A joint.
The mystery of the beginning of all things is insoluble by us; and I for one must be content to remain an agnostic.
Charles Darwin

User Info: SuperSonicDBZ

SuperSonicDBZ
4 years ago#32
I have the original 3DS. My dumbarse went and bought it for $250. Not worth it at that price. :P

Also, no one will be playing a ROM because the 3DS hasn't been hacked yet.
Donnel is my # 1 bro. We fist bump, slay some risen, eat some chicken strips, bomb the Valmese and steal sugar from Gaius on a daily basis. Like a Boss. FE:A

User Info: ShadowSlash17

ShadowSlash17
4 years ago#33
On my Fire Emblem Awakening 3DS. I don't generally like the XL because I like how the 3DS is smaller.
KI:U name: SlashZX
FC: 0216-0883-7959

User Info: koggx

koggx
4 years ago#34
Original 3DS i got first at midnight release

99% chance i will be playing it on that unless that gold LE Pokemon X&Y 3DS XL comes to the US then i may just have to try and get that
www.freewebs.com/kingofgamesgx

User Info: Polimario

Polimario
4 years ago#35
Mah original 3DS. Owned the thing since...near launch date, actually. T'was a birthday present.
This signature is under construction.

User Info: Noerah4eva

Noerah4eva
4 years ago#36
I just traded in my 2 year old 3ds for the XL model. Definitely worth the upgrade. The only sacrifice is pockets and cases. I cant seem to find a large enough case that isn't highlighter colored nerf material.

User Info: MickeyRocksa

MickeyRocksa
4 years ago#37
Noerah4eva posted...
I just traded in my 2 year old 3ds for the XL model. Definitely worth the upgrade. The only sacrifice is pockets and cases. I cant seem to find a large enough case that isn't highlighter colored nerf material.

who would trade that?
Fight Me.... MICKEYx 3ds FC: 4141-2356-8625 ...pm me 1st
DBZ Battle of the Gods should be dubbed spread da word

User Info: Noerah4eva

Noerah4eva
4 years ago#38
MickeyRocksa posted...
Noerah4eva posted...

who would trade that?

I system transferred so I was able to keep my ambassador status. Bigger screens. Why not?

User Info: RayCRP

RayCRP
4 years ago#39
ShadowSlash17 posted...
On my Fire Emblem Awakening 3DS. I don't generally like the XL because I like how the 3DS is smaller.

User Info: wurmtoken

wurmtoken
4 years ago#40
Pikachu Edition 3DS XL. I started gaming with a pikachu gameboy and I am uncharacteristically giddy with the thought of playing X/Y with it.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. What shall you be enjoying X/Y with?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived