This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is the Special Edition blue 3DS coming to United States?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Is the Special Edition blue 3DS coming to United States?

User Info: Duncanwii

Duncanwii
3 years ago#1
I want to upgrade my 3DS because my old one is breaking down a little bit. I haven't seen it announced but is the blue 3DS with Xernias and Yvatal on it coming here?
Sister-How would you feel if you were playing a game, and in that game, Mario was a baby? Me-I'd be playing Yoshi's Island, so I would be feeling great.

User Info: nickwarrior5

nickwarrior5
3 years ago#2
Nobody knows for sure.
3DS FC: 1048-8814-6431
Pm me if you want to add me.

User Info: Cedlow

Cedlow
3 years ago#3
Probably not since Nintendo wants the 2DS to sell on X and Y's release date. But hey I can be wrong I really hope I'm wrong. X.x
3DS FC- 2981-5785-3794
Pokemon white 2 FC-2838-7906-7636

User Info: Estheimaster

Estheimaster
3 years ago#4
Destructoid reported that they had found a Target inventory sheet that listed a Wind Waker Wii U bundle and two Pokemon 3DS Xl bundles for $199.99. Nobody knows if its for certain yet, but you could judge for yourself on their site
The Official Bulbasaur of Pokemon X's board
Bowser Jr, T Zelda, Ridley, Palutena, Pittoo, Isaac, Shulk, Mewtwo, Robin, Balloon Fight, Crono, Mii, Megaman, Neku

User Info: NewbieN00b

NewbieN00b
3 years ago#5
Estheimaster posted...
Destructoid reported that they had found a Target inventory sheet that listed a Wind Waker Wii U bundle and two Pokemon 3DS Xl bundles for $199.99. Nobody knows if its for certain yet, but you could judge for yourself on their site

The wiiU bundle seemed to be true.

Watch it be a special edition 2DS instead... <.>
Give me all teh FE D':
White FC: 4428-2451-8791

User Info: Pokehustler

Pokehustler
3 years ago#6
Estheimaster posted...
two Pokemon 3DS Xl bundles for $199.99.

wat
http://i.imgur.com/SixRTFs.jpg

User Info: Estheimaster

Estheimaster
3 years ago#7
Pokehustler posted...
Estheimaster posted...
two Pokemon 3DS Xl7 bundles for $199.99.

wat

I mean it had two different bundles, each costing 199.99 dollars. One said Pokemon Red, the other said Pokemon Blue. Either it means a red 3DS and a blue 3DS, or Red is Y and Blue is X.

About the 2DS, it doesn't make sense for it to be a 2DS with that price. 2ds = 129 and with x or y it is 170. You'd lose money with that deal. Then again, red and blue are the 2DS colors...
The Official Bulbasaur of Pokemon X's board
Bowser Jr, T Zelda, Ridley, Palutena, Pittoo, Isaac, Shulk, Mewtwo, Robin, Balloon Fight, Crono, Mii, Megaman, Neku
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Is the Special Edition blue 3DS coming to United States?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived