This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Your Reactions: Triple + Rotation battles are removed entirely for Horde and Sky

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Your Reactions: Triple + Rotation battles are removed entirely for Horde and Sky

User Info: RotomGuy3

RotomGuy3
4 years ago#1
80/80

So, what would your reaction be if Triple and Rotation battles were completely removed to make room for Sky and Horde battles?

I wouldn't mind much, really. Both new battles seem far better, although I did like Triple Battles.

On a more extreme scale, what would your reaction be if Double battles were removed too?

User Info: LuckOverSkill

LuckOverSkill
4 years ago#2
Isn't Sky battles basically a mono Flying team?

Also why would they remove Rotation and Triples?
"Don't ever lie to yourself, it's the worse thing you can do" ~ Me
"If you don't love yourself, who will?" ~ Me

User Info: furygods

furygods
4 years ago#3
RotomGuy3 posted...
80/80

So, what would your reaction be if Triple and Rotation battles were completely removed to make room for Sky and Horde battles?

I wouldn't mind much, really. Both new battles seem far better, although I did like Triple Battles.

On a more extreme scale, what would your reaction be if Double battles were removed too?

I would be absolutely devastated if double battles are removed.

I play pokemon so I could team up with the AI (cause I don't play online ever for pokemon), on double battles with me 1 pkmn and them 1 pkmn vs other AI double battle opponents.
With courage comes glory. With glory comes immortality.

User Info: dadkwashere

dadkwashere
4 years ago#4
If they remove double battles for Horde I wouldn't mind much, if the number of pokemon in the horde
vary. (2-5)
In that case, you might as well remove triple battles too, but not rotation.
*Raises Fire Emblem, casts flame resistance spell, wears varia suit, and goes under fallout bunker* Punished Snake approves...maybe?

User Info: SirPierce

SirPierce
4 years ago#5
I absolutely hate Rotation Battles...but Triple Battles were fine. I like Double Battles. Sky Battles and Horde Battles look awesome.

So, I guess I'd be indifferent.
Xerneas, The DNAntler Pokemon
Currently Awaiting...SSBU, SSB3DS, Pokemon X, Pokemon Y and Watch Dogs.

User Info: Bigmac909

Bigmac909
4 years ago#6
I'd be pissed, since neither type of battle really got a chance to shine in either B/W or 2.
Eh, it's like 2 or 3 people who post a lot, making it look like more people hate the game than is actually true. -LordRattergun

User Info: CakeOfLies

CakeOfLies
4 years ago#7
Rotation Battles were weird and Triple Battles were hectic.
Take them out, please!
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Pokemon White 2 FC: 3139-7420-3142 - THIEF

User Info: kumorixLoveless

kumorixLoveless
4 years ago#8
I HIGHLY doubt they will ever remove double battles but triple and rotation, maybe. I rarely see any kind of those battles but if they keep them with the new ones too i will be surprise.
PSN: Tofuman2021
3DS Friend code: 5000-2002-8067

User Info: Hughs_Rage

Hughs_Rage
4 years ago#9
Weren't Triple Battles already confirmed?

Also, get rid of Triple Battles but keep Rotation battles pls <3
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdtqd6EJTY1qlpahho1_500.jpg My husbando <3
QWILFISH for Smash 4! Also waiting on Qwilfish's Megalution, QWILSHARK!

User Info: Zacks_Fair

Zacks_Fair
4 years ago#10
Triple and rotation were neat, but were only really fun against computers. And they were hectic, as noted above. It would be unfortunate but I won't miss them
Official Hua Po of SMT4 board
3DS FC 3566-1544-7318 PM me if you add me!
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Your Reactions: Triple + Rotation battles are removed entirely for Horde and Sky

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived