This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

First Pokemon game I will play on 3ds/2ds

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. First Pokemon game I will play on 3ds/2ds

User Info: Thunder097

Thunder097
3 years ago#1
I have play pokemon for a long long time. I haven't play Black/White 1 and 2 either. I was sold instantly on the 2ds because I can finally play pokemon X/Y. Now my rival ( friend irl ). He got 4 shinys couple 100s legendary pokemon. That he can transfer over from the previous pokemon games. HELP ME POKEMON MASTERS

User Info: acerola-orion

acerola-orion
3 years ago#2
steal his ds

User Info: uuurrrggh

uuurrrggh
3 years ago#3
Is he good in the competitive area? If he isn't, just build a set like Ferrothorn or Dragonite, and watch him rage.
Apparently, I'm nobody.
B2 FC: 3010 5891 4441

User Info: DigiHerokid

DigiHerokid
3 years ago#4
X/Y will be on 3DS only. I doubt the next gen will be 2DS, because that.d be a step back.
B2 FC 3526-1414-2221
3DS FC 2148-8476-2728 " I am not a loner. I simply will not act like you to "fit in""-Me

User Info: Thunder097

Thunder097
3 years ago#5
DigiHerokid posted...
X/Y will be on 3DS only. I doubt the next gen will be 2DS, because that.d be a step back.

Please tell me your kidding :(

DigiHerokid
3 years ago#6
Thunder097 posted...
DigiHerokid posted...

Sorry,but I'm pretty sure Chespin's staying in 3D.As well as all future pokemon ,until 4D with smelling Pokemon.
B2 FC 3526-1414-2221
3DS FC 2148-8476-2728 " I am not a loner. I simply will not act like you to "fit in""-Me

User Info: Golurkcanfly

Golurkcanfly
3 years ago#7
DigiHerokid posted...
Thunder097 posted...
DigiHerokid posted...

Sorry,but I'm pretty sure Chespin's staying in 3D.As well as all future pokemon ,until 4D with smelling Pokemon.

DigiHero, please look up 2DS. It's a non-3D version of the 3DS that is much cheaper.
Official Mega Aggron of the Pokemon X Board
"Face the power of Steel!" - Neal, Future Gym Leader of Chroma City.

User Info: TheMasterTurtle

TheMasterTurtle
3 years ago#8
Thunder097 posted...
DigiHerokid posted...

He's kidding and being an idiot. The 2DS is a really good budget option, though I'd recommend the 3DS if you can afford it.
OFFICIAL WARTORTLE OF THE B/W BOARDS
http://www.youtube.com/user/ThreeAmigosProductio - My short films, please enjoy yourself.

DigiHerokid
3 years ago#9
I feel like an idiot...

I knew about it, but hadn't considered xy being playable on it. Well, my chespin will be in 3d
B2 FC 3526-1414-2221

User Info: beebarb

beebarb
3 years ago#10
DigiHerokid posted...

Your ignorance is staggering. '2DS' doesn't refer to the DS series handhelds, it is a new model in the 3DS series. It has the 3D feature stripped out and a redesign.

It is a cheaper system that is a good option for those on a tight budget, can't percieve 3D, or have children under 7 (but don't have a 3DS yet).

All 3DS games will play on the 2DS because it is a part of the 3DS console series. The 3D effect is not necessary, and in fact I have it off most of the time because of the battery drain, despite being able to see it just fine.

Plus, removing one unecessary feature is never a step back. Particularly when there is good reason for doing so.

Edit: Great, I was late posting...
I gave up and did the 3DS transfer anyway...
3DS XL FC: 2492-4470-1418 / White 2 FC: 0047-4149-5185 / White FC: 0348-0626-6780
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. First Pokemon game I will play on 3ds/2ds

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived