This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What do you think will be revealed in tomorrow's Pokemon Direct?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. What do you think will be revealed in tomorrow's Pokemon Direct?

User Info: SMASHKING84

SMASHKING84
4 years ago#21
MEGA BACON FOR THE WIN
You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become a villain. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfDtJvYrFD4

User Info: LaManoNeraII

LaManoNeraII
4 years ago#22
MegaJigglypuff
R.I.P LaManoNera
04-06-2009

User Info: gamermasterwiz

gamermasterwiz
4 years ago#23
New evolutions of old Pokemon....that's all I'm waiting for!!
Gen IV FC: 2536-3829-5092
Gen V FC: 0819-4243-0361 PSN: blueink8

User Info: sonictrainer

sonictrainer
4 years ago#24
1 Hour Left!
The fastest Pokemon trainer alive!

User Info: JoJoX200

JoJoX200
4 years ago#25
Imo this direct will probably be the international version of the info CoroCoro will have in the next issue. Type Chart and some other stuff.

User Info: jEr3mY

jEr3mY
4 years ago#26
I doubt Smash Bros will be involved in this.. It's about X/Y.. but ya never know.. and I wouldn't be disappointed if they announced Pokemon for it...

I honestly don't know what to expect... more Pokemon.. highly possible.... backwards compatibility... maybe..... more features... highly possible..... info about Fairy chart very low chance considering CoroCoro, which is 9-10 days away is having a full type chart for Fairy...
Non-Specific Action Figure has to be in the next Super Smash Bros game. If you agree, send me a message. Number of people who agree: 19 - updated 27 August 2013

User Info: jEr3mY

jEr3mY
4 years ago#27
I also have a feeling the Kalos dex amount will be announced..... and maybe some more older Pokemon that'll appear in X/Y....
Non-Specific Action Figure has to be in the next Super Smash Bros game. If you agree, send me a message. Number of people who agree: 19 - updated 27 August 2013

User Info: Dark_Link92

Dark_Link92
4 years ago#28
I think: Orotto reveal, maybe one new Pokemon, a Mega, gameplay of said new Pokemon, and possibly an update on the transfer situation. It definitely won't be starter evolutions, and of there are, there bloody well better be a spoiler warning.
Pokemon Black- FC: 0003 3185 8262
Monster Hunter Tri, ID:71YAXZ -EU Server!
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. What do you think will be revealed in tomorrow's Pokemon Direct?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived