This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Did your choice of Kalo's Pokemon starter change after the announcement?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Did your choice of Kalo's Pokemon starter change after the announcement?

User Info: LoveSquirtle

LoveSquirtle
4 years ago#1
As most of you know, we will be able to choose two starters to start with now (three if you're using the event Torchic), which are 1 from the Kalos region and the other from Kanto. Originally, I was going to choose Froakie, and now since the announcement, I'm having second thoughts since I also want to use Squirtle which evolves into my favorite Pokemon, Blastoise. I don't mind having two water Pokemon on my team, but I also planned on using Skrelp... What should I do? :/

The second starter from Kalos that I like is Chespin... I hate this region for having soo many cool looking Pokemon ._.

User Info: tehkapi

tehkapi
4 years ago#2
Nope, I'm still staying with my original choice. The only thing that will make me change is if I don't like Chespin's evolutions and I'm forced to evolve him. If I don't like his evos, he's staying a Chespin, haha.
Official Chespin of Pokemon X board! :3
No, I am not going to run, I am not going to hide, I am going to take a stand and fight!

User Info: ssbmrocks

ssbmrocks
4 years ago#3
Nope. Whenever I play through the story of a Pokemon game, I always use Pokemon I've never used (ingame) before, so I'll continue with Froakie as planned.
Them ain't your funyuns, them's Foxxy's funyuns.

User Info: invaderofdark

invaderofdark
4 years ago#4
always has been fennekin and charmander for me.
Pokemon Black 2 FC. Bradley. 3655-1446-3133.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Did your choice of Kalo's Pokemon starter change after the announcement?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived