This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How do you think we would get MegaStones?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. How do you think we would get MegaStones?

User Info: WingZeroEW

WingZeroEW
3 years ago#21
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbqkqdfrfes

pause it at 13:50 and read the text still Im not sure

User Info: ZTIger5

ZTIger5
3 years ago#22
We'll be finding them throughout the map for the most part. Others will be available via event, and probably some will be given by NPCs. I also imagine a few will be purchasable from vendors or as rewards for Battle Points and such. And they have unlimited uses, so there's nothing to worry about in that respect.
Playing) FE: Awakening, Guild Wars 2. Skyrim, Pokemon White 2, Harvest Moon 11
Waiting) Pokemon XY, Batman: Arkham Origins, Titanfall, PvZ Garden Warfare

User Info: Tubbus

Tubbus
3 years ago#23
I reckon you'll find them during normal gameplay. Or, most of them anyway, Blazikenite was confirmed not to be avaliable.
My reason for saying this is during a recent video (I think it was the Pokemon Direct. I'll check up on it, but anyway...) there was the main character talking to an old man by a beach and he says something along the lines of 'Im sure you'll be able to use that mega stone', which I guess implies we'll find them during normal gameplay.
If we do, I personally hope it's like getting the rarer TMs (fighting your way through a dungeon) for a specific one, rather than purchasing them with BP.

User Info: Tubbus

Tubbus
3 years ago#24
13:50 during Pokemon Direct, as WingZeroEX said. It says 'Im sure you can master the power of the bond between your Pokemon and that Mega Stone'. I.E - He gives you one. Or you find one next to him or whatever.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. How do you think we would get MegaStones?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived