This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Be gone... Intruders....

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Be gone... Intruders....

User Info: the_cajun88

the_cajun88
3 years ago#11
did this topic seriously just happen
University of Tennessee Alumni
http://i.imgur.com/jC1P9wo.jpg

User Info: MagikarpRules

MagikarpRules
3 years ago#12
Uh,,, I was gonna use the Silph Scope to see you and then beat you into submission, but if a Pokedoll worked...

User Info: Sports_Mix

Sports_Mix
3 years ago#13
MagikarpRules posted...
Uh,,, I was gonna use the Silph Scope to see you and then beat you into submission, but if a Pokedoll worked...

Fight... me....
An user who has been an user on GameFAQs since August 1, 2010. Known as Megaleg back then. Is also first alt of BalloonBattle05.

MagikarpRules
3 years ago#14
Sports_Mix posted...
MagikarpRules posted...

Fight... me....

Hadn't you just departed? Anyway *takes out Silph Scope, sees Marowak's ghost, sends out Gyarados and KO's the ghost*

Done.

User Info: sonOFestark

sonOFestark
3 years ago#15
MagikarpRules posted...
Sports_Mix posted...
MagikarpRules posted...

Fight... me....

Hadn't you just departed? Anyway *takes out Silph Scope, sees Marowak's ghost, sends out Gyarados and KO's the ghost*

Done.

How evil. You don't even have to clear the Nugget Bridge to get a Team Rocket recruitment offer when you KO the ghost of a pokemon already killed by Team Rocket ad already peacefully sent on to the pokemon afterlife.
White 2 FC: 2624 0707 4433
One day, long ago, I ate a glowing piece of moldy cheese. Later that day, VeghEsther was born in my bathroom.

MagikarpRules
3 years ago#16
sonOFestark posted...
MagikarpRules posted...
Sports_Mix posted...
MagikarpRules posted...

Fight... me....

Done.

How evil. You don't even have to clear the Nugget Bridge to get a Team Rocket recruitment offer when you KO the ghost of a pokemon already killed by Team Rocket ad already peacefully sent on to the pokemon afterlife.

Hey, the ghost had already departed, then came back and wanted to fight me. I had no cubone Pokedolls on hand. What was I supposed to do?

sonOFestark
3 years ago#17
MagikarpRules posted...
sonOFestark posted...
MagikarpRules posted...
Sports_Mix posted...
MagikarpRules posted...

Fight... me....

Done.

Hey, the ghost had already departed, then came back and wanted to fight me. I had no cubone Pokedolls on hand. What was I supposed to do?

Bring the orphaned Cubone to his mother for an emotional scene you would never forget.
One day, long ago, I ate a glowing piece of moldy cheese. Later that day, VeghEsther was born in my bathroom.

MagikarpRules
3 years ago#18
sonOFestark posted...
Bring the orphaned Cubone to his mother for an emotional scene you would never forget.

I didn't have a Cubone with me, and how do I know if it's the correct Cubone even if I had one?

I regret nothing.

User Info: MickeyRocksa

MickeyRocksa
3 years ago#19
master ball
Fight Me.... MICKEYx 3ds FC: 4141-2356-8625 ...pm me 1st
DBZ Battle of the Gods should be dubbed spread da word

sonOFestark
3 years ago#20
MagikarpRules posted...
sonOFestark posted...

I didn't have a Cubone with me, and how do I know if it's the correct Cubone even if I had one?

I regret nothing.

It's the one in Mr. Fuji's house.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Be gone... Intruders....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived